Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poise
In the TNG episode “Remember Me,” Dr. Crusher gets stuck in a subspace bubble created by Wesley. Her universe in the bubble is determined by what she was thinking at the time she got trapped in it. Since she was thinking about how all her old friends like Dr. Wilford Brimley were dying, her universe was all about people disappearing before her eyes.

What if instead of Dr. Crusher being trapped, it was a rando engineering crewman, and when he was trapped in the bubble he was thinking about how big his last nut was, and so his universe inside the bubble slowly became filled with more and more nut.

Until it was a whole universe of nut.

I bet the writers never considered that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
they probably did because u have to be a little bit of a nut to write for star trke!!!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Buncha sperms played by wilford brimley

alexandriao

what if beverley was thinking about being in the shuttlebay making wesley and i saw the wesleys and one of the weskeys looked at me

Khanstant
what do we even call that large of a group of wesleys

alnilam

Khanstant posted:

the correct plural is wesleiia

ty manifisto

alnilam

leaning back smugly thinking smugly about how i'm the only one who gets to call cpt picard by his first name and suddenly im' trapped in a universe of jean-this and jean-that. even my name is now jean-bevérle. jean-weslée is so grounded.

ty manifisto

Slumpy

Khanstant posted:

diafleetus haha

slumpy

google THIS

BYOB falls into the subspace bubble and from it the universe is reborn in a Big Bang of Butts

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Khanstant posted:

A mistake of wesleys

vanisher

random crewman was getting a bj and is trapped in the orgasm pain

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Trying

vanisher posted:

experience bj

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

vanisher posted:

the city on the edge of cumming

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

alexandriao

doctor crusher gets stuck in the washing machine and the only person able to help her is... Data, the machine man!!!

Twenty two hours of riveting, sensual, sexual footage, like:

quote:

Data: Computer, can you identify the source of the transporter malfunction?
Computer: Iso-junction on deck twenty four, aft section, had suffered critical failute
Data: I'm sorry doctor crusher, we will need to replace that before we are able to beam you out.

quote:

Geordi: I'm scanning the pattern buffer but I don't see anything wrong! She has a day's worth of air in there so I'm going to bed!!

quote:

Picard: Mister Data, can you isolate the source of these... isonic frequences?

available on DVD or VHS now!

alexandriao fucked around with this message at 16:38 on Aug 27, 2020

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

frump truck

hello... again!

what if mad man from mad men got stuck in there and all he could experience is how hot and bothered everyone else got when that one woman said zooby zooby zoo at him FOREVER

ChubbyChecker

Slumpy posted:

diafleetus haha

nut

sometimes i wish i was dr crusher

vanisher

nut posted:

sounds like it could be a bad guy in tmnt

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

nut

i wish i got stuck in subspace and the subspace slowly lowered in on me and crushed my body and all the bones and guts in it

ChubbyChecker

nut posted:

how do you feel about scottish ghosts?

nut

ChubbyChecker posted:

how do you feel about scottish ghosts?

they aint oatmeal

nut

captain sparrow: the subspace, leiutenant, it's killing him

leiutenant starscream: ...is he

first mate moonbeam: --he's smiling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

I was thinking about how I obsess over everything too much so it took me three days to notice anything was different