Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

That's The Country's Best (frozen) Yogurt and loudly commenting that "It's so good that I can't taste the difference!" I keep saying this no matter how many uncomfortable looks I get or how many children start crying because of my loud proclamations of love for the finest frozen yogurt in our fair country. Some people probably think I'm a paid shill hired by some ad agency to cause a viral marketing hit, but this is just me. "Cream my throat!" I scream as I jam the cone down the back of my throat. Eventually the manager comes out. I'm expecting him to thank me for helping to extol the virtues of his fine frozen yogurt confection (with way less fat!) but no. He tells me that I "need to leave" or that he is going to "call the cops" because of "inappropriate remarks and gestures I've made with my dish of fro-yo (just a little term that yogurt heads in the know use for Frozen Yogurt). Doesn't he understand that this whole thing is bigger than him or me??!!

I leave, but threaten to call the Better Business Bureau on him. But he can't hear me. He's too busy apologizing to the casuals in there, mindlessly spooning in that delicious frozen treat without truly understanding the mastery put into it!

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 17:42 on Dec 14, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Teach your children the joys of frozen yogourt. Since before they can talk feed them little scoops and tell them "This is ice cream". Really enunciate the "ice cream".

When they are old enough to play outside and hear the jingle jangle of the ice cream truck and get excited, tell them to keep playing and that you'll wait in line for them. Buy them frozen yogourt instead.

By the time they are going over to friends' homes have an agreement in place to keep frozen yogourt inside emptied ice cream containers.

This is how we will save humanity.

Twenty Four

The Great Frozen Yogurt Corporate War of the 2020's where company after company outdoes each other with the best tasting frozen yogurt, taking the company name of The Countries Best (frozen) Yogurt for themselves, Trade Marks be damned.

CEO's standing before a judge and a jury of their peers while they taste frozen yogurt samples to determine who currently deserves to usurp the others and lay claim to the company name and hang it as a badge of honor over their store front.

Meanwhile, SweetWillyRollbar releases a vastly inferior product but can still legally use the name because he is in Japan.

Twenty Four fucked around with this message at 14:06 on Aug 31, 2020

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped

Twenty Four posted:

The Great Frozen Yogurt Corporate War of the 2020's where company after company outdoes each other with the best tasting frozen yogurt, taking the company name of The Countries Best (frozen) Yogurt for themselves, Trade Marks be damned.

CEO's standing before a judge and a jury of their peers while they taste frozen yogurt samples to determine who currently deserves to usurp the others and lay claim to the company name and hang it as a badge of honor over their store front.

Meanwhile, SweetWillyRollbar releases a vastly inferior product but can still legally use the name because he is in Japan.

lol

Escape From Noise

If it ain't about the (frozen) money, then it ain't about me.

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
Picking my gf up from her shift at the tcby but the large chocovanilla swirl she brought for me doesn't have enough reeses pieces on it so I send her back in for more before we can leave

Twenty Four

Evil Bob posted:

Picking my gf up from her shift at the tcby but the large chocovanilla swirl she brought for me doesn't have enough reeses pieces on it so I send her back in for more before we can leave

Picking up my girl friend from TCBY but waiting in the parking lot while she pours blue fluid on the yogurt to make the perfect vanilla and blue swirl.

Twenty Four

Twenty Four posted:

Picking up my girl friend from TCBY but waiting in the parking lot while she pours blue fluid on the yogurt to make the perfect vanilla and blue swirl.

Also you have to fill your punch card up so you can only get the blue fluid swirl one time a month.

Prof. Crocodile

Twenty Four posted:

Twenty Four posted:

Also you have to fill your punch card up so you can only get the blue fluid swirl one time a month.

:discourse:

Escape From Noise

It's wintertime. The perfect time of year to cuddle up together on the couch and take long, leisurely licks of frozen yogurt.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

baka of lathspell

Tough Crimes By You

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)