Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
While I'm a well-to-do lady, what you don't know about me is that I wear crotchless underthings and wipe myself with corncobs :shobon:

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

hell :same:

BUG JUG

Life would be perfect if those drat slave women would stop seducing my husband. Hussies.

Chewbecca

I'm looking pale as hell, I see the gentleman callers looking :forkbomb: Too bad I've got a diarrhea and a headache from my heavily leaded face powder

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

nut

me watching my gf standing in a birdcage: that fit tho

Prof. Crocodile

offering tea to the vicar and trying to act demur as, beneath the folds of my hoop skirt, the cats fight over a rubber mouse toy

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Constantly farting due to corset pressure

Chewbecca

Using consumption as an excuse not to visit with the kind of weird looking gentleman caller from down the road whose parents are cousins

Macnult

*sees a ghost*
that harlot stole my dress!

Prof. Crocodile

trying not to laugh as my husband's top hat tumbles to ground immediately after he successfully mounted the penny-farthing after nearly and hour of trying.

Prof. Crocodile

Macnult posted:

*sees a ghost*
that harlot stole my dress!

Robot Made of Meat

Chewbecca posted:

I'm looking pale as hell, I see the gentleman callers looking :forkbomb: Too bad I've got a diarrhea and a headache from my heavily leaded face powder

Arsenic was often eaten to improve the complexion. It worked pretty well right up until upper class Victorian era ladies became upper class Victorian era corpses.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Khanstant
*wearing special ruffly pants to hide my wet rear end victorian*

Chewbecca

Using a lock of hair from bae's head to make fetching jewelry, and also signal to the local gentlemen that I'm back on the market, boys :biglips:

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

nut posted:

me watching my gf standing in a birdcage: that fit tho

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Riotgrrill

*dutchess pavlovnova sits across the table in all her finery during tea time*

"sexy times, i like" she states

*her court titter whilst you contemplate your words. the opium trade, no, indeed the entirety of the british empire relies upon you.*

"very nice, i like"

*nods of approval all around*

BoldFrankensteinMir

Oh you simply must see the professor's new zoetrope, it's full of delightful dancing fae, I dare say without a stitch upon them! I fainted straight-away, of course, and nearly upset all my paraffin injections.

More treacle, anyone?

Sig by Heather Papps

Chewbecca

Filling up my dance card with facetious names in order to own the Duke of Norwellbottom who I just know wants a turn

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Compare this to modern day upper class British ladies who keep a Best Western discount card in their wallets and try to keep a straight face when the DMV counter calls out "Lady Stanley, Baroness Richmond counter 4 please"

The UK is poor as balls, man

Chewbecca

Sniggering to myself as I write a letter to my great aunt calling my neighbour Elisabeth a "corny-faced blowsabella"

Jaguars!

My boater brings all the lads to the yard

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
I've got my husband's corpse ready for sale to the local university since I know he's spending his fortune on gin and exotic whores with the East India Company.

(TIL the East India Company still exists. )

Chewbecca

Participating in my very normal hobby of anthropomorphic taxidermy, arranging my stuffed and mounted hares into a delightful diorama of a summer soiree. No you can't play with them Adelia they're mine :colbert:

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
Perhaps it is the unrelenting oppression by men that has resulted in this spiritual malaise, I will channel my sorrows into poetry

BoldFrankensteinMir

Oooh! That slatterly Mrs. Cumberbessel does annoy me! If I was not the lady I am I would challenge her to the velodrome I would. Boneshakers at dawn, that would certainly show that blowsabella.

Sig by Heather Papps

Chewbecca

Getting myself diagnosed with hysteria just so I can spend time with the handsome Dr Gilbert and his personalised treatment regime

Prof. Crocodile

telling my husband that my new vigor horse-action saddle is to prevent gout

nut

putting on my whalebone corset for the first time and am too embarrassed to ask my servant if whales are really this small

Chewbecca

Telling the visiting physician I have the symptoms of consumption so he will prescribe me class a narcotics, and also so I can get out of my harpsichord lessons

Evil Bob

Feeling woozy after my daily bloodletting due to my spells of nausea

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
*being carried thru cairo by local servants*

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
my husband being transferred to punjab has cut me off from the daily larks at the london societies, so i mostly amuse myself by giving the indian servant girls a bloody good thrashing

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

BoldFrankensteinMir

I gave the help the night off, we'll be attending a lecture by Mr. Twain and you do know how such wicked laughter awakens hungers in The Admiral so.

Sig by Heather Papps

Macnult

fanning myself and going ”oh hoo hoo hoo” with all the other ladies as we try our best to not pass out

alexandriao

oh dear, I seem to have got the vapours from this new perfume. time to take my daily cocaine suppository!!

Evil Bob

I do find that a cocaine suppository is a perfect pick me up when i'm feeling a bit down from a good blood letting

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
wrapped up a fat oz of belladonna and datura to cram up my squish mitten, failed to track my cycle & accidentally invented The Tampon

crimes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chewbecca

Feeling full of malaise when you come to realise your newly betrothed is a cumberworld flapdoodle, and you've no choice but to cavort with the scullery maid for any kind of satisfaction