Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Holy poo poo I know 2020 means horrible things but Cleveland and Cincinnati on TNF?!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Keith Atherton posted:

Holy poo poo I know 2020 means horrible things but Cleveland and Cincinnati on TNF?!?

Try to out drink a Browns fan for a real game. I'll be buying a fresh handle for the occasion.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Is Bengals/Browns considered a real game

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Try to out drink a Browns fan for a real game. I'll be buying a fresh handle for the occasion.

I’m gonna buy Whistlepig, Jefferson’s Ocean, and Four Roses Small Batch Select for that one.

adaz
Mar 7, 2009

Browns Bengals is what TNF was made for how dare yo besmirch it

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

adaz posted:

It's not Jaguars-Titans, but it'll do in a pinch.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

adaz posted:

I just want comedy if nothing else because competent football isn’t going to happen

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Gatts posted:

I’m gonna buy Whistlepig, Jefferson’s Ocean, and Four Roses Small Batch Select for that one.

Gonna be honest that matchup has more of an Old Crow vibe

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Gatts posted:

Look at this bitch not buying the bottom shelf bargain trash to get maximize his pain.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Lmao good point, I should find something with a good burn

adaz
Mar 7, 2009

fartknocker posted:

It's not Jaguars-Titans, but it'll do in a pinch.

Meta every TNF game _turns into_ jaguars-titans. They are the godfathers.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

adaz posted:

Meta every TNF game _turns into_ jaguars-titans. They are the godfathers.
I miss watching expired mustard vs. dried toothpaste.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

If your liquor costs more then $9 for a fifth you're not a an actual fan of a bad team

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Keith Atherton posted:

The bar has always been very low for TNF

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

That Thursday game where Baker emerged giving me that sweet sweet false hope though.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Wrong thread

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Ches Neckbeard posted:

That Thursday game where Baker emerged giving me that sweet sweet false hope though.

I think after about quarter 2 I saw in the Browns faces the look of defeat they will carry through the season. This time we even seemingly forced the ball to Odell but he could not do anything

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

sharknado slashfic posted:

If your liquor costs more then $9 for a fifth you're not a an actual fan of a bad team

I drink nice booze. Thanks for confirming the Bengsls are good.

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

For real, are the Bengals going to beat the Browns on Thursday? What does that mean for the Browns? Would that be the end of the season for them?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it's going to be an exciting game that means a lot

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Baker sucks bring me justin fields to ruin

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Hizawk posted:

For real, are the Bengals going to beat the Browns on Thursday? What does that mean for the Browns? Would that be the end of the season for them?

The browns season ended when the steelers and ravens won a game

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Drew Lock and his soft, round chipmunk-puffed cheeks

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

I don't know if you ever fire coaches after Week 1 but Vic Fangio is really trying to test that theory out.

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

2024 Comeback Poster of the Year

sharknado slashfic posted:

Founders KBS, bitch.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Kirios posted:

I don't know if you ever fire coaches after Week 1 but Vic Fangio is really trying to test that theory out.

Look man poo poo's hard when the game's coming to the end and the other team is in a huge rush and the crowd is going wild and you didn't have a very long break at the two minute warning to think about what to do and...

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3940492

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
Drinking and watching football is so last decade.

Now we smoke that sweet Green (Bay) and spend all day Sunday high as a kite. Gotta practice to become the Aaron Rodgers of rolling blunts.

Gonna get higher than a Mitchel Trubisky pass to a wide open receiver in the end zone.