Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

They said it was because I was overqualified but also that I was so handsome and sexy that I would distract everyone from doing their jobs correctly. Then they told me to "go get 'em, tiger."

I appreciate the compliment and I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and take that last part as encouragement but...I need a job. My family is starving and my devastating handsomeness and amount of qualifications are getting in the way!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

my boss: sales are down, we’re behind on the lease, productivity has hit rock bottom

me:...oh

my boss: *dreamy sigh* ...hey, do you want a raise

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )

Dude I told you to use this pic in your application

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
Wait is that nsfw, I work in the mud mask factory so my standards may be different

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Escape From Noise

Being asked to stop smiling for my driver's license photo as the gleam of my perfectly polished teeth is bouncing off of the lens making taking the photo impossible. When I close my mouth my pout causes the camera operator to swoon. Luckily having a photo id with no photo hasn't been a problem since all cops wave me on immediately before asking for my license and registration and I am constantly served at bars without question.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Goons Are Gifts

Trying to get a job interview where one, just one HR manager could ask me an actual question without ejaculating permanently.

Into The Mild

when I get interviewed they always make me stand up and spin around slowly.

I constantly have to remind them that “my eyes are up here”

just once I’d like to be assessed on my skills... not my rear end.

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Into The Mild posted:

when I get interviewed they always make me stand up and spin around slowly.

I constantly have to remind them that “my eyes are up here”

just once I’d like to be assessed on my skills... not my rear end.

it's called an assessment for a reason. it's not a skillsessment

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Khanstant
ive applied to be CEO of amazon for years and don't even get a courtesy response. at some point i have to just assume i got the job and theyre just scared to talk to me but im going to be a nice boss. profits are wages stolen from the worker and as amazon ceo i will see that all workers get their fair share.

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
No I am not up for meeting you after you're done work. You seem very nice and all but not getting this job has me a bit down and honestly I need to go work on my CV until quite late probably, based on the many errors and lack of clarity you've so kindly pointed out.

deep dish peat moss

Spending my entire life alone because I'm so fiendishly handsome that every potential dating partner is intimidated

xcheopis

"It's actually pronounced Aphro-DYE-tee, not Aphro-Tighty, and has nothing to do with my rear end."

Everywhere, everyone is red and green
I gotta lust for glory and a tape machine
I'm living out Frank Coppola's dreams
Outta my mind, I'm feelin' mean

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

deep dish peat moss posted:

Spending my entire life alone because I'm so fiendishly handsome that every potential dating partner is intimidated

the struggle is real. they're terrified to acknowledge the fact that i've got a huge booty

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

xcheopis posted:

"It's actually pronounced Aphro-DYE-tee, not Aphro-Tighty, and has nothing to do with my rear end."

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!