Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tradjik

hi everyone, i did a thing on twitch television and now they are telling me i need to get emojis for my channel because im affiliated. i dont really understand what underworld connections have to do with video games but anyway you guys are the best and cutest artists i know

i will buy someone a plat cert thing or name change cert if they make me some cute emojis for my twitch channel i need cats and baskets i am lil basket also a knife maybe a cat with a knife wearing a basket helmet i dont know i am not an artist

please dont ask me dimensions or how many i can use i dont know these things but if you do ask me i will find out for you

thnks lov u

ty heather papps u da bes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gross Dude

Gross Dude

quote:

What is the best Twitch Emote Size? The best Twitch emote sizes are 28 x 28 pixels for web, 56 x 56 pixels for Retina display, and 112 x 112 for larger platforms.

tradjik

thankyou gross dude. this is confusing i cant deal with 3 different sizes someone please rescue me with cute emojis

deep dish peat moss

:eyeloveit:

or

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 16:24 on Sep 8, 2020

deep dish peat moss

:tv: i can put something on the screen too? idk

tradjik

this eye is good and slightly spooky thank u i like it :)

deep dish peat moss posted:

:tv: i can put something on the screen too? idk

can you please put a nice basket on the tv

deep dish peat moss

i accidentally added this as an example before i read your post about a basket but i can do that too

tradjik

i accidentally added this as an example before i read your post about a basket but i can do that too

oh.... oh ok....

i dont want rude finger but ty... :x

i really like baskets now

tradjik

im gonna buy u the 10 dollar thingie and internet love forever

i get like 5 emoji slots and one lil thingie for subs to wear as an affiliate

if u can do this ill buy u two thingies and internet love past the singularity

deep dish peat moss

actually don't give me anything i don't think your money should go to this website until the ownership is settled but here is a basket you cna use these for free

I don't really like the way it cam eout but I have to go to work so I can re-do the basket tonight!

tradjik

actually don't give me anything i don't think your money should go to this website until the ownership is settled but here is a basket you cna use these for free

I don't really like the way it cam eout but I have to go to work so I can re-do the basket tonight!

ur the best :)

pm me tho i can giv u literal paypay money for buying things with in exchange for emotes?? i think they are cute

Khanstant
ill make u an emoji when u beat my dope mario maker 2 levels

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Do what my friend did and make emotes of his parents dabbing

tradjik

Khanstant posted:

ill make u an emoji when u beat my dope mario maker 2 levels

i sold my switch IM SORRY

Goons Are Gifts

Happy to offer any artist Plat or archives or no ads or whatever you need without having to deal with the shop and website ownership!

Mekchu

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i also am affiliated with twitch. we are affiliated through this affiliation

Mekchu fucked around with this message at 12:17 on Sep 9, 2020

nut

I’m just acquainted with twitch

vanisher

nut posted:

I’m just acquainted with twitch

Who is twitch

Would be a good username imo

What if Twitch, the SA user, walked into this thread and said "who even are you people."

oliwan

by Nyc_Tattoo
I know a guy who has a friend who knows twitch

FluffieDuckie

vanisher posted:

Who is twitch

Would be a good username imo

What if Twitch, the SA user, walked into this thread and said "who even are you people."

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

The DPRK

post your lynx, if you're comfortable

would watch a yob stream

super sweet best pal

Congrats on making whatever member rank you're at.

tradjik

thanks every body i will post my stream i guess i am twitch dot tv slash ttv_lilbastet it is redundant yes i want to be lil basket

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
Aww lil bastet sounds cute, like a toddler saying it wrong :3:

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tradjik

Goons Are Great posted:

Happy to offer any artist Plat or archives or no ads or whatever you need without having to deal with the shop and website ownership!

noice

Mekchu posted:

i also am affiliated with twitch. we are affiliated through this affiliation

noice

Chewbecca posted:

Aww lil bastet sounds cute, like a toddler saying it wrong :3:

neiwfce