Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

welcome to the cspam no drugs thread. this is the place where the good members of cspam can gather to discuss important topics such as "truntp", tutrnp", and early 90s independent cinema.

do not post about being on drugs or doing drugs or you will be probated and also we will be very disappointed in you for your life choices.

also alcohol is drugs so dont do that either. the only drug we do around here is life and we are adicted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malkina_
May 13, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
I’m addicted to marx tho

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Malkina_ posted:

I’m addicted to marx tho

now thats what im talkin' bout

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.
i don't touch illegal drugs. i trust my president to tell me what is safe and dangerous.

jinx_player
Aug 25, 2018

No you

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Minrad posted:

i don't touch illegal drugs. i trust my president to tell me what is safe and dangerous.

ty for this inspiring message

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

hmm, a smoker

the leadership will meet later to discuss this behavoir

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

*coughing heavily* howdy neighbors, just saw you move in. Bought you some homemade brownies. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Hello, yes, I am actually this boring. Ask me anything.