Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
It's the afterlife and everything seems chill but you can tell that there is something strange going on so you and a plucky wise-cracking PI have to figure out what it is. Also, it's on FOX.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Literally A Person posted:

It's the afterlife and everything seems chill but you can tell that there is something strange going on so you and a plucky wise-cracking PI have to figure out what it is. Also, it's on FOX.

If Tom Ellis is my partner and will-they/won't-they love interest then I'm totally down for that

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
It's the afterlife and mostly things are the same but ducks are conspicuously absent from the universe. Seriously, not a single duck. Not one.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

It's the afterlife and mostly things are the same but ducks are conspicuously absent from the universe. Seriously, not a single duck. Not one.

It’s because people eat all the cheese and quackers in the purgatory parlor. :munch:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
It's the afterlife but this is the only joke there is:

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

It’s because people eat all the cheese and quackers in the purgatory parlor. :munch:

better than nothing I suppose.

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

Colonel Cancer posted:

Jesus once turned a fish into girlfriends for the believers:worship:

Ahh, the fabled reverse mermaid.

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
“In the end we all come to be cured of our sentiments. Those whom life does not cure death will.” -Joey Biden

Star Me Kitten
Aug 10, 2020
I wonder if there are politics in the afterlife.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

It's the afterlife but this is the only joke there is:

better than nothing I suppose.

Yeah they upgraded it. Used to be all there was was leftover toe cheese on a rusty knife, reckon. :clint:

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

Star Me Kitten posted:

I wonder if there are politics in the afterlife.

Yes.

There's incessant bickering about the suffering inherent in the experiments to prove if they're truly forever or if there's an end they just can't perceive yet.

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"

Who What Now posted:

Everyone is so obsessed with the afterlife, but nobody ever thinks about the beforelife.

That's akin to saying "Everyone wants to stay in a luxury hotel suite, but nobody ever appreciates making GBS threads in a public outhouse."

Star Me Kitten
Aug 10, 2020

Agent Escalus posted:

making GBS threads in a public outhouse

Holy crap.

FooF
Mar 26, 2010
Hell is other people.

Heaven is a place on earth.

Ergo, basement-dwelling goons are already experiencing the best of all possible realities.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Agent Escalus posted:

That's akin to saying "Everyone wants to stay in a luxury hotel suite, but nobody ever appreciates making GBS threads in a public outhouse."

Who said the beforelife wasn't also amazing?