Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

He's going to be wasted on this Pat's team because his supporting cast is dogshit.

why didn't we sign fournette

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Yea, he was, though a lot of his issues the past couple of years have been down to never being healthy and you can’t blame all of that on the Panthers.

Yeah it definitely wasn’t meant as some huge dunk on the Panthers. I have no feelings positive or negative toward them as an organization.

Super happy Cam seems healthy though. He’s a fun player to watch when he gets to do the stuff he was doing tonight.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Straight up gently caress the Pats

I just want to see more Cam

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

Classic seahawks game. This was literally all 11 wins last year

logger
Jun 28, 2008

...and in what manner the Ancyent Marinere came back to his own Country.
Soiled Meat
Congratulations to AFC East's best team: Buffalo Bills

I clocked out of work a minute before the game ended, so I got to watch that stop. The Seahawks have a way of making primetime games exciting.