Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

TheIncredulousHulk posted:

I don't think this is foolproof, there's a guy from a third world police state in this very thread who insists that the best man in the world was the last guy in charge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Serious question. I'm surprised Tendulkar isn't on the list. I know he retired 7 years ago, but the obsession Indians have with him is insane.

I mean Shakira is on there, and her last album was in 2017, and she stopped being superduper relevant years before that.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Bad Purchase posted:

i'm not seeing the pig with huge balls on that list, must be a mistake

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
guillotine em all

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Woden posted:

Where do you think they make Air Jordans? :owned:

Jordan selling his name to Nike doesn't make him a sweatshop owner.

Regarding Obama and that list, Osama bin Laden was a dang hero! Killing him is not a positive.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Not seeing Joe Rogan on there, they must have asked mostly old people.

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

God isn't on the list???

He's dead, and in a coma.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Xaintrailles posted:

He's dead, and in a coma.

Well they could have at least gotten Allah

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

I don't appear to be on the list at all? Either I'm 21 and I just missed out, or this study has serious methodological issues

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!

Chinatown posted:

guillotine em all

Sorry Keanu but the world would benefit overall from this.

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

K8.0 posted:

I like Keanu Reeves and all, but if being a decent actor and not raping people is enough to make you the 10th best man in the world, we got problems.

yeah, we got problems dude. We got loving problems. have you not noticed? have you not looked around? Big problems. Keanu should be above Obama TBQH. Don't you loving dare come for keanu, if you want to make it through the night.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Keanu is the type of guy who would willingly sacrifice himself if he knew the rest of the list would also be wiped out. I bet he'd have the perfect last words too.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

I am not a good actor or an actor at all; however, I have never raped anyone either, so I should still be in the top 20

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
This is a great leap for hover hand acceptance

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Phlegmish posted:

I am not a good actor or an actor at all; however, I have never raped anyone either, so I should still be in the top 20

you already said you weren't an actor :smug:

grillster
Dec 25, 2004

:chaostrump:
Why isn't Jussie Smollet at the top of this list?

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

Weka posted:

Jordan selling his name to Nike doesn't make him a sweatshop owner.

Nike doesn't own any sweatshops either but that doesn't make it okay lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
mr bean nowhere to be seen? wtf???