Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

I see Mami at end of season one is content with cyberstalking and kind of messing with the current paradigm. I guess it’s good she shown restraint and straight up said she wouldn’t doxx Chizuru. But at the same time that only gives me worry that she’ll escalate die to Mami not really having a fulfilling life. From what the anime shown she’s kind of lonely despite having a normalish life with friends.

I still kind of worried she’ll drop drama bombs at the cost of her own personal reputation just because of really warped views on people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CottonWolf
Jul 20, 2012

Good ideas generator

I just binged this over the last couple of days while ill in bed. Looking back at my early to mid 20s, it's kind of horrifying how relatable some of the characters in this are. Also, this show is far better than it has any right to be based on the title.

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

CottonWolf posted:

I just binged this over the last couple of days while ill in bed. Looking back at my early to mid 20s, it's kind of horrifying how relatable some of the characters in this are. Also, this show is far better than it has any right to be based on the title.

:sickos:

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Genius. Billionaire. Playboy. Philanthropist.

I am ready to be infuriated again at this dumb manga with how the latest chapter ended. The bitch is back, bay-bee

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Robviously posted:

I am ready to be infuriated again at this dumb manga with how the latest chapter ended. The bitch is back, bay-bee

Yaemori and Mami are going to have some fun interactions.

I cannot wait.

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

Spotify reminded me that I listened to a shitload of The Peggies this year. I should get back into listening to them

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Robviously posted:

I was wondering when they'd get back into things.

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Genius. Billionaire. Playboy. Philanthropist.

So there's a spin-off manga, Kanojo, Hitomishirimasu, focusing on Sumi and it's extremely cute and good. They did the thing where they were showing the other side of her budding friendship with Chizuru and the practice date with Kazuya and it's honestly pretty good.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

My Fiance made me watch all of this along with her.

Was suprisingly good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

The rainbows when Ruka cries are adorable