Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SugarAddict
Oct 11, 2012

Some Goon posted:

Tea doing PIP sign language...

I should have done this sooner.

Edited: Slighty better.

Natural 20 posted:

there is no problem with Dark Samus.

Do you have one of these on your bed?

SugarAddict fucked around with this message at 09:32 on Nov 11, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

[record scratch] "So that's me. You're probably wondering how I got into this situation..."

Radio Free Kobold
Aug 11, 2012

"Federal regulations mandate that at least 30% of our content must promote Reptilian or Draconic culture. This is DJ Scratch N' Sniff with the latest mermaid screeching on KBLD..."

SugarAddict posted:

Do you have one of these on your bed?

Not on my bed, no.

Shitenshi
Mar 12, 2013
So it's been said throughout the thread that Samus is more or less a one woman killing machine and if you hack her to be fully powered from the beginning of the game, it's hard to disbelieve that claim. It's not like that statement is any less true in Super either. She's probably one of the few people who could give Guts a run for his money.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?
^^^^^ What the gently caress is Guts?

Natural 20 posted:

This is largely due to incompetence at this point so please don't worry!

Incompetence is my middle name :smugdog:

My name is literally ".. Incompetence .!" :sigh:

SugarAddict
Oct 11, 2012

...! posted:

^^^^^ What the gently caress is Guts?

Guts is an unfortunate protagonist victim in the Berserk book/manga/anime series. Very brutal, gory, bad and dark story, and Guts tends to get stabbed, eaten, burned, thrown, impaled, arm chopped off, eye gouged out, 1000x punched in a single second, etc. and he keeps going like a medieval Doomguy almost but with a bigass sword that he swings around one hand.

Shitenshi
Mar 12, 2013

SugarAddict posted:

Guts is an unfortunate protagonist victim in the Berserk book/manga/anime series. Very brutal, gory, bad and dark story, and Guts tends to get stabbed, eaten, burned, thrown, impaled, arm chopped off, eye gouged out, 1000x punched in a single second, etc. and he keeps going like a medieval Doomguy almost but with a bigass sword that he swings around one hand.

Guts is one of the few anime characters that can unironically be called a BAMF.

bladeworksmaster
Sep 6, 2010

Ok.

Shitenshi posted:

So it's been said throughout the thread that Samus is more or less a one woman killing machine and if you hack her to be fully powered from the beginning of the game, it's hard to disbelieve that claim. It's not like that statement is any less true in Super either. She's probably one of the few people who could give Guts a run for his money.

Yeah when you get down to it, Samus is a super human even without the power armor capable of jumping 20 feet in the air from standing position, but in it she has several high yield explosives, can run at hypersonic speeds, turn herself into an energy buzzsaw that can make foes EXPLODE and moves indefinitely in the air, a beam that defies thermodynamics and freezes its victim solid instantly, and several other powerful weapons.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
Accidentally updated the wrong thread! Oops!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

Natural 20 posted:

Accidentally updated the wrong thread! Oops!

UNACCEPTABLE