Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Hoyer sucks rear end, water wet. Stidham looked okay except for that brutal pick through Edelman's hands

Chiefs still good

Now hopefully no one got the rona from this :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
https://twitter.com/WesHod/status/1313327412915077120?s=19

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
https://twitter.com/WesHod/status/1313333910554718209

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that guy isn't all that big for his role. he is not in the top 10 of largest tight ends. i'm not sure he is in the top 15. he's going to prison soon. Drew Sample

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 12:16 on Oct 6, 2020

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Jaire Alexander is a shut down corner, top 5 in the league.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Edit: Wrong aftrmath thread, lol titans

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
In my considered opinion, the Cowboys should trade for Watson. I have invested no thought into whether this is cap feasible.

TURGID TOMFOOLERY
Nov 1, 2019

Rip Dak

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

In my considered opinion, the Cowboys should trade for Watson. I have invested no thought into whether this is cap feasible.

Bill O'Brien isn't there anymore, unfortunately. Should've struck while the iron was hot, as it were