Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
miller got it too

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

ded posted:

miller got it too

lol this is the one I was waiting for

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
A world leader encouraging perseverance in the face of adversity? sounds dangerous

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

breadnsucc posted:

I've always thought of Trump as more of a hindenburg than a hitler.

I too have always thought of him as a gigantic windbag disaster.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Take with a grain of salt
https://twitter.com/joncoopertweets/status/1313645002245849089?s=20

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
trump is waaaay too high right now on a bunch of drugs to be doing that

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S

This guy just makes poo poo up. Whatever is actually going on with Trump, don't believe a word this grifter says.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

wow a genuine vintage 2017-18 tweet, real blast from the past

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

yeah I'm sure someone whose highest-profile roles ever have been "national Finance chair for Draft Joe Biden 2016" and "Long Island campaign chair for Barack Obama" is super well connected and knows all about goings-on in the White House lmao

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Trump will never be held accountable for anything and never face a jail cell why are liberals so obsessed with the idea that him going to a white collar prison for a year is the only correct way for Trump's future to play out.

Him being taken out by a virus that he has mismanaged and thought would never touch him is way more fitting and also funnier.

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

the president wont ever be tried for crimes they did in office for very obvious reasons

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

quote:

Trixie Hardcore posted:

The worst thing for fascists is to be perceived as weak so it is insanely unlikely anyone will pretend things are worse than they are, even as a ploy to make his recovery seem more impressive.

I remember a few months ago, Trump announced he'd taken a covid test which had come back negative. But he's so utterly incapable of referring to himself as 'negative' in any way shape or form that he started rambling about how positive the negative test was. Just the best positive negative test.

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1263518696309313537

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

Thoguh posted:

Trump will never be held accountable for anything and never face a jail cell why are liberals so obsessed with the idea that him going to a white collar prison for a year is the only correct way for Trump's future to play out.

Him being taken out by a virus that he has mismanaged and thought would never touch him is way more fitting and also funnier.

neolibs have severe west wing/sorkin brain, where people tack towards the middle and try to do the right thing and evil doers face consequences and panic over their moral failings and the good hearted people around them pull them back from the brink and generally just [fart noise]

it’s the only way they can rationalize a world that clearly does not work the way that they think it should

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
Lol, still gets me

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

AxGrap posted:

Lol, still gets me

what a time to be alive

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
I was elated, I thought he was gonna die lol

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost

AxGrap posted:

I was elated, I thought he was gonna die lol

god that would have been amazing

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Yeah i assumed the stupidest possible outcome would occur: trump dies and his corpse beats biden in the election

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Hatebag posted:

Yeah i assumed the stupidest possible outcome would occur: trump dies and his corpse beats biden in the election

lol this could still happen at the next election, it'd be even stupider the 2nd time around