Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deep dish peat moss

https://twitch.tv/rhymetraveler

Feel free to watch muted I'm just listening to rap beats~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
I was watching you put these little balconies on this building building, and then you zoomed out to show the whole picture and I was blown away.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i am a dinosaur and can't comment i=on the twitch but it's very cool so stickied

deep dish peat moss

ok I am done streaming pixel art for now! But here's the thing I've been chipping away at

Luvcow posted:

i am a dinosaur and can't comment i=on the twitch but it's very cool so stickied

Thank you for the sticky!! but you can unsticky it now I will probably only do this very sporadically

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

deep dish peat moss posted:

ok I am done streaming pixel art for now! But here's the thing I've been chipping away at

Thank you for the sticky!! but you can unsticky it now I will probably only do this very sporadically

will do. if you do this again in october pm me and i'll sticky again, you're art is beautiful