Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
have you seen this? can you believe this? jesus christ. jesus CHRIST.
(walks around in a circle, hands in hair)
gently caress! ffffuuuuuuck!!!!!!1 jesus gently caress! loving gently caress! WHAT THE poo poo! I can't. I refuse to. I just shaven't.
(pinches nose, breaths slowly)

Well. okay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
(organizes a large sheaf of paper angrily, only to throw it in the recycling bin & it explodes everywhere)

poo poo KITTENS! TITTY gently caress! BULLSHIT HONKY rear end!

crimes

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
THESE FUCKERS! I WORKED MY FINGERS TO THE BONE! NOW I HAVE TO START FROM SCRATCH!

*walks around tapping forehead and taking deep breaths*

Its ok, its ok, we can still meet the deadline.

*lights manuscript on fire and throws it out the window*

Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat
getting really mad at the computer for loving everything up, then getting mad at the tiny hidden setting that fixes the problem because it was buried out of sight for no reason, then getting mad after the problem is fixed because of all the time you had been wasting on it

google THIS

Sham bam bamina! posted:

getting really mad at the computer for loving everything up, then getting mad at the tiny hidden setting that fixes the problem because it was buried out of sight for no reason, then getting mad after the problem is fixed because of all the time you had been wasting on it

Hello fellow programmer

take the moon

by sebmojo

Evil Bob posted:

THESE FUCKERS! I WORKED MY FINGERS TO THE BONE! NOW I HAVE TO START FROM SCRATCH!

*walks around tapping forehead and taking deep breaths*

Its ok, its ok, we can still meet the deadline.

*lights manuscript on fire and throws it out the window*

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

Sham bam bamina! posted:

(slamming forehead against desk) this never would have happened if we used Temple OS!

crimes