Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

AHH F/UGH posted:

Is there an actual source that isnt some FYAD guy going barnacle Jim died lol rip

I don't have a source I can quote here but several people that knew him personally have given condolences on Twitter, so either it's a very good elaborate prank (it isn't) or Barnacle Jim unfortunately has died.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chunderstorm
May 9, 2010

legs crossed like a buddhist
smokin' buddha
angry tuna
RIP jim and i hope the fyads have a peaceful time mourning their friend

Feebus Reloaded
Jul 28, 2016

THIS WAS AJUDGED TO BOTH COMMIT TO AND VIOLATE A SACRED POSTIN OATH

lowtax lied, jim died. :(

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Getting hand beezys in heaven rip

Snake Dance
Jan 5, 2020

by Azathoth
Going to ride my bike down to the park and toss some golf discs. RIP Jim.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
Just heard about Jim.

Strong face for a long man. I wish him better in the future.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

AHH F/UGH posted:

Is there an actual source that isnt some FYAD guy going barnacle Jim died lol rip

yes

VVVV yeah that

boar guy fucked around with this message at 22:14 on Oct 6, 2020

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

AHH F/UGH posted:

Yeah, and you won't get it from me. Sorry but I'm not going to doxx a dead man to please the perpetually miserable grey forum posters who demand proof. You can keep on believing what you want, I don't really give a poo poo.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Yeah, and you won't get it from me. Sorry but I'm not going to doxx a dead man to please the perpetually miserable grey forum posters who demand proof. You can keep on believing what you want, I don't really give a poo poo.

Hey I don't know you outside these forums real well but I hope you and yours are taking this loss well.

I also did not know Barnacle Jim personally but he seemed like a good dude that lived in Colorado and will be missed by many.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Condolences about your dead friend

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
wots all dis den eh?

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I don't want him doxxed or anything but I just wanted to know if it was real with actual obituaries or something or if it was just a bunch of internet

:rip: to a real long one I guess

gumdrops
Sep 12, 2016
Rip Barnacle Jim

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
yes, there is no reason GBS needs proof of his death. respect the huge number of people who actually knew him and are mourning his loss. I'm going to kick the rear end of anyone demanding proof or that tries posting the obit or whatever.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
i can't believe barnacle jim was eddie van halen all along

gumdrops
Sep 12, 2016

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:

juggalo baby coffin posted:

first TAOC and now jim? this sucks rear end.

what the hell, TAOC the Wonder Dog is dead?

Edit: Holy poo poo. https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3925297&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

I suddenly feel so old.

Jailbrekr fucked around with this message at 23:26 on Oct 6, 2020

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

all our heros are dead and ive lived long enough to become the villian

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

TheAardvark posted:

yes, there is no reason GBS needs proof of his death. respect the huge number of people who actually knew him and are mourning his loss. I'm going to kick the rear end of anyone demanding proof or that tries posting the obit or whatever.

Thanks Aardvark. I was informed by this thread that TAOC died and that's another huge tragedy.

I was also reminded of :rip: Zergling Minor :rip: today. :(

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Sorry your mascot died or actually not, that either sucks or is inconsequential

silence_kit
Jul 14, 2011

by the sex ghost
I didn't really know him, but he really must have been a pretty good-natured guy to be able to handle being the butt of a bunch of jokes here for many many years while posting on these forums

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

silence_kit posted:

I didn't really know him, but he really must have been a pretty good-natured guy to be able to handle being the butt of a bunch of jokes here for many many years while posting on these forums

I think he was more the face than the butt, but perhaps my knowledge of jim lore is lacking

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Code Jockey posted:

I think he was more the face than the butt, but perhaps my knowledge of jim lore is lacking

He was both the face, and hole, of many jokes.

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.

F

crow baby
Oct 20, 2012
Condolences to FYAD. This sucks. RIP Barnacle Jim.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

The kind of blinking eye makes this somehow sadder.

rip

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

First image result if you search for Barnacle Jim on bing is a printed out picture of his face floating in a toilet being pissed on.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

rodbeard posted:

First image result if you search for Barnacle Jim on bing is a printed out picture of his face floating in a toilet being pissed on.

well, rip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strigil
Oct 26, 2004

GoutPatrol posted:

The kind of blinking eye makes this somehow sadder.

rip

Right? Like we should have known he was going to goon heaven soon and we did nothing.