Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

No man. It's cool. I'm totally good to drive. Look. I only had like...a couple of shots. I'm on a track. QUIT WORRYING!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

As Del tha Funkee Homosapien once said,

quote:

Quit telling me I'm drunk, I only had five hurricanes!

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5gBsFCSXHI

pseudorandom

WHAT AM I GOING TO DO? GO SOMEWHERE OTHER THAN WHERE THE TRACKS TAKE ME?

Look I'm good, I'm just going to smoke some of this coal and I'll be FIIIINEE!

Stoner Sloth

Later

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

vanisher

Thomas, just completely wasted, laying on the side of the tracks.

Sir Topham Hat: "You've caused confusion and delay!"

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

lllooook hhere miss-missst-misster conducker man ive honly had wu-won scottle of botch!

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Escape From Noise

vanisher posted:

Thomas, just completely wasted, laying on the side of the tracks.

Sir Topham Hat: "You've caused confusion and delay!"

Thomas telling someone to wake up the chef so that he can make chicken and waffles for him in his dining car

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 06:10 on Oct 7, 2020

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Escape From Noise

alnilam

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

lllooook hhere miss-missst-misster conducker man ive honly had wu-won scottle of botch!

Sir topham hat gets irate because as a hoity toity upper class englishman he hates the scottish

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
narrator: ...and then thomas proceeded to get absolutely loving blotto.

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
thomas and friends getting trashed, seeing who can go the longest on the train yard turntable without vomiting.

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Escape From Noise

Egged on by the other trains Thomas challenges Harold the Helicopter to a race around Dead Man's Curb, apparently forgetting that Harold can fly. Harold tries to decline and talk Thomas out of it but an irate and drunk Thomas mocks Harold relentlessly for being "a chicken" and "The Littlest Train That Couldn't" until Harold is pressured into doing it.

Chrs

hosed up that they always called him the fat controller

Escape From Noise

Thomas and Friends Drink the White Claw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
I shoulda been the Hogwarts Express instead of that fancy-rear end trolley but noooooooo a train with a face would be too on the nose they said. Fuckn' I'll show you on the nose!
*swings at the air then face-plants*