Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Famine_Archer
Sep 13, 2019
So I'm a long-time lurker on the LP board, and I figured hey, how about trying myself?
This is Arkandian Explorer, the third in the Arkandian ___ series of games. It is a standalone, so no context is missed.

It is a 2D dungeon crawler where you play as an explorer trying to find the secrets of the Archmage through delving into lost locales. There is a fee to explore, but you more than make it back if you survive.

Here is the video for the tutorial, not the character we will use but a good way to see the mechanics and how the game is laid out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2IMQ_TUVBc

Edit: Never mind, guess I'll ask my brother, who's not allowed t name things for a good reason.

Famine_Archer fucked around with this message at 01:34 on Oct 8, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU