Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chrs

sometimes I have dreams about posting on the forums but it’s always incomprehensible stuff and when I wake up I am not sure if I had a dream or if I actually posted when I was half asleep so I have to check I didn’t embarrass myself lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
How do you know you're not dreaming right now, op?

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Chrs

I don't know :confused:

Chewbecca

Be careful because if you get probed in your dream you get probed irl too :tinfoil:

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Diorama

i remember when all this was fields
it’s why I came back

Diorama

if you post in the dream...you post for real

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Nope

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I heard if you take a nap in byob, you take a nap in real life. It's this true?

take the moon

by sebmojo
ill see u in my dreams op ;)

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

take the moon

by sebmojo
the great empty quote in the sky

----------------

Chrs

if you get a probe in your dream then the honourable thing to do is honour it when you wake up and not post until your dream probe is over

Prof. Crocodile

take the moon posted:

the great empty quote in the sky

Diorama

to sleep – to dream, perchance to post – ay, there's the nut, for in this sleep of death what posts may come~

nut

no but posting in byob is like a dream

Goons Are Gifts

doing it right now

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
not only have i mastered the art of dream posting, but i have also managed to project my posting power to all of my alts. I am the 'Yob, and the 'Yob is me

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Prof. Crocodile

i keep a dream journal, and i had a streak of about two weeks in august when i dreamed of posting quite often.

once i dreamed that all the yobbers were posting in a big room together, and we had to go outside for a break, and i lingered behind and ate all the snacks in the byob fridge, then hid in the bathroom in shame.

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
i've only dreamed about posting a handful of times but I never get to read the forums, I just notice that I'm browsing them :negative:

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Twenty Four

yes, and yes

Chewbecca

nut posted:

no but posting in byob is like a dream

Posting in BYOB is living the dream, honestly

Chrs

nightmare on elm street except Freddy is a really unfair mod who hands out bans for minor offences and if you get banned in the dream you’re banned for real

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

I dream about your posts op :allears:

your friend sk fucked around with this message at 19:41 on Oct 10, 2020

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

take the moon

by sebmojo

Chrs posted:

nightmare on elm street except Freddy is a really unfair mod who hands out bans for minor offences and if you get banned in the dream you’re banned for real

lol

----------------

Chrs

I had a byob posting dream last night but then my cat woke me up and I forgot what we were talking about

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Prof. Crocodile posted:

i keep a dream journal, and i had a streak of about two weeks in august when i dreamed of posting quite often.

once i dreamed that all the yobbers were posting in a big room together, and we had to go outside for a break, and i lingered behind and ate all the snacks in the byob fridge, then hid in the bathroom in shame.

you son of a bitch

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Prof. Crocodile posted:

get back in the bathroom. these oreos are for everyone else

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

I had a dream last night that the forums were bought by Disney and had mouse branding all over it.

take the moon

by sebmojo
sounds more like a prophecy than a dream per se

----------------

pixaal

it was more of a nightmare tbh goofy was a moderator and kept probing and banning the wrong posts.

Chrs

pixaal posted:

it was more of a nightmare tbh goofy was a moderator and kept probing and banning the wrong posts.

gawsh

Prof. Crocodile

:golfclap:

Khanstant
what is it to not be dreaming? posts, posts like starlight twinkling in our life

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

pixaal posted:

:goofy: that's a perma

pixaal

sig by owlhawk911

unknown butthole

The old customs remain
and the ancient gods live on
I dream about flying hot rods. I dont know why anyone would dream about anything else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chrs

this but goatse