Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Guttlesswonder
Mar 17, 2006

I'll take two adult and two kids tickets for "Alien Erection" please
Always ask if they have any of these in the back!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Does 7-11 still do tater tots

i havent seen any. mini tacos maybe i think.

jalapeno cream cheese rolled tacos are great garbage food imo

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

Sjs00 posted:

Its carrot sticks. Eat those and ascend to Rabbit loving status.

dude, you want me to gently caress rabbits? gross

calypso and gardetto's are good

Skratte
Nov 11, 2010

the gas station had a dr pepper that was combined with a creme soda when I went a couple days ago. I thought it would just be like a vanilla dr pepper but it tasted like someone melted ice cream into it. I only had a sip since my husband bought it so I don't know if it gets gross to drink after a while but that sip was pretty good.

also, funyuns used to have a wasabi flavor and god I miss it

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Alright op, you now have 5 additional pages of recommendations covering sweet snacks, salty snacks, drinks, and dodgy pharmaceuticals.

Go back to the gas station and snack the gently caress out of that place.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Alright op, you now have 5 additional pages of recommendations covering sweet snacks, salty snacks, drinks, and dodgy pharmaceuticals.

Go back to the gas station and snack the gently caress out of that place.

I'll probably get combos with an ale-8 this time

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
going to the convenience store and grabbing the solo shopping basket next to the front door its a top tier power move

get the barcode scanner warmed up son im here to LOAD UP

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Chinatown posted:

going to the convenience store and grabbing the solo shopping basket next to the front door its a top tier power move

get the barcode scanner warmed up son im here to LOAD UP

:hai:

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

an ale-8 this time

drat i miss that poo poo!!

e: I know the bottles say "A late one," but its fuckin "ale eight," the one is superfluous.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Guttlesswonder posted:

Always ask if they have any of these in the back!

They replaced those with the even more advanced Doritos 4D, unfortunately they only cross back over into our dimension every 7 years and only along laylines.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Knormal posted:

laylines.

Is that like an upgraded blowjob factory

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Whats a good flavor for those. I've had them once and I was not impressed by the pepperoni pizza ones.

'good' is relative they are trash but they are good trash, i like the plain ones and the pizza non-pretzel ones

i havent had either in ages :(

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

the buffalo blue cheese combos are the best...i don't like buffalo sauce or blue cheese so you're mileage may very

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Wendigee posted:

the buffalo blue cheese combos are the best...i don't like buffalo sauce or blue cheese so you're mileage may very

I can’t tell the difference between the pepperoni pizza and the cheese pizza combos but they’re both tasty af. :munch:

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Wendigee posted:

Had these for the first time recently, can confirm they're great.

I have a pack of spicy honey mustard I've never tried either, I'll trip report later.

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Had these for the first time recently, can confirm they're great.

I have a pack of spicy honey mustard I've never tried either, I'll trip report later.
If I pick up a bag of Snyder's honey mustard or buffalo bites I won't stop until the bag is gone and I've made myself sick and obliterated the inside of my mouth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skratte
Nov 11, 2010

synder's make real good gluten free pretzels for my broken body. I wish they came in flavors, though, I miss those mustard ones!