Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

rear end-penny posted:

You have those?! Are they available for purchase or trade??

I have a batch of . . . 20 or so. I gave a bunch away in an earlier thread and I want to do the same with these, didn't want to upstage this thread though. but I think the time is approaching, we've all been through enough!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

i got a sweet envelope of stickers today with some adorable hello kitty washi tape holding it together :kimchi:

look at these great sticks

i put the guitar chimp and the lil boombox guy on my laptop already :byob1:

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Ass-penny

Manifisto posted:

I have a batch of . . . 20 or so. I gave a bunch away in an earlier thread and I want to do the same with these, didn't want to upstage this thread though. but I think the time is approaching, we've all been through enough!

I seent that thread, hoping I make the cut.

CoG: two of those are extremely horny.:eyepop:

Escape From Noise

I want some

dragonshardz

oh hell yes

PMing you now, I need more stickers for a gaudy collage thing

I brought my Drake

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

I am all out of stickers at the moment. however I have 2000 of them headed to my house that should be here sometime soon hopefully.

SASS-133DCB

Finger Prince

I got da stickers!

Cool story bro has already been appropriated. That one, smurfette, cherry boobs, and blue smiley are my faves!

Tyvm!!

Heather Papps

hello friend

this is not the first package delivered to "heather papps" at my mailbox and i think the post office ladies are kinda confused. one is my neighbour!

also

thank you so much i am going to stick these on things!

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Ass-penny

Lmao that Steve Buscemi sticker.

I brought my Drake

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

queserasera posted:

I am all out of stickers at the moment. however I have 2000 of them headed to my house that should be here sometime soon hopefully.

Soon turned out to be today! If you haven't received stickers and want some, or received stickers and want more, send me a message.

Let me know if you need them safe for work and/or kids.

If you want any of these themes please let me know: Disney, Marvel/DC, Star Wars, anime, 420, skateboarding, punk, naked ladies.

I have several fists and eyes for Manifisto.

SASS-133DCB

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
:swoon: anime anime anime :pray:

:bigdog:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Manifisto

queserasera posted:

Soon turned out to be today! If you haven't received stickers and want some, or received stickers and want more, send me a message.

If you want any of these themes please let me know: Disney, Marvel/DC, Star Wars, anime, 420, skateboarding, punk, naked ladies.

nice! by the way I put a kitten sticker in the mail for you a few days back, sorry it wasn't sooner!

ty nesamdoom!

Heather Papps

hello friend

mail is a gently caress

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

TedHornsby

Refined Taste

queserasera posted:

I don't have platinum. Could I possibly email you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

I will take any stickers you want to send! I think you have my address already.