Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
So, i'm in the Louvre, checking out Monet, barbeque sauce on my titties. SOMEONE triggers the motion sensor alarm, and a pack of dogs starts gunning for me. Well, I've got a pack full of Impressionist gold, and a three story fall on my left. What do I do? Two words: Grappling. Hook.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
there I was, the crown jewelS had just been carefully tucked away next to the family jewels when next thing I know the alarms start blaring. I’m surrounded on both sides by security guards but I was about to blow all of their minds. without another seconds thought I dashed to the window and jumped straight through it! into the Thames I went, down and down until I reached my personal submersible and scuba pack to travel miles and miles down river before surfacing! you should have seen the look on those guards faces

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
showing up to the forgers meeting and getting laughed out of the room for daring to attempt a take on Monet's "water lilies" using only a 64 count box of rose-art crayons

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
grabbing a midnight snack from my spouse's chocolate stash, navigating her complex lazer grid while wearing the snuggest yoga pants available by law

Evil Bob posted:

there I was, the crown jewelS had just been carefully tucked away next to the family jewels when next thing I know the alarms start blaring. I’m surrounded on both sides by security guards but I was about to blow all of their minds. without another seconds thought I dashed to the window and jumped straight through it! into the Thames I went, down and down until I reached my personal submersible and scuba pack to travel miles and miles down river before surfacing! you should have seen the look on those guards faces

frankly by failing to deploy mines they begged you to do this.

magic cactus posted:

showing up to the forgers meeting and getting laughed out of the room for daring to attempt a take on Monet's "water lilies" using only a 64 count box of rose-art crayons

fie on them for doubting you, magic cactus.

crimes

nut

me on the walkie talkie to the guys in the van posted outside: uhh and you're SURE it's a picture of a pipe, right? hmmm

Heather Papps

hello friend

alarms are blaring, alfonzo is unconscious and the dogs ripped my bag to shreds - so i figure, gently caress it! i'll wear tutankhamun's death mask - my hands will be free, right? as soon as i pop that fucker on i realize THERE'S NO EYE HOLES

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Jinh

nut posted:

me on the walkie talkie to the guys in the van posted outside: uhh and you're SURE it's a picture of a pipe, right? hmmm

lmao :five:

thanks so much cda <3

Evil Bob

Heather Papps posted:

alarms are blaring, alfonzo is unconscious and the dogs ripped my bag to shreds - so i figure, gently caress it! i'll wear tutankhamun's death mask - my hands will be free, right? as soon as i pop that fucker on i realize THERE'S NO EYE HOLES

Classic art thief bungle!

Escape From Noise

Slowly, expertly, sexily, I descend into the room for the heating duct by a rope and harness, avoiding the floor sensors entirely. I'm right above the glass case when suddenly my harness rides up into the ol' sisters. Hard. My vision explodes with light. I think I'm busted for a second. But no. Not yet at least. That's before I barf all over the place

Khanstant
*clicks off my hidden light table as someone walks into the room*

"Hey, check it out, I just came up with this cool new character"

*burglar seeing it starts losing his mind, freaking out and whooping and hollering, emulating the power-pose from the character in the drawing, and gets so pumped and just straight up runs out the house through a window from hype*

me, just sitting there smirking as I grab another piece of paper and start tracing the nude spawn again.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
sneaking into the national gallery of mexico city to swap out incan death whistles with that gif of bottomless wolverine letting that thang swang

crimes

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

nut posted:

lmbo

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Hey, fellow deliquents. Got the scoop on any interesting crimes coming up?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Hey, fellow deliquents. Got the scoop on any interesting crimes coming up?

I saw some sonic the hedgehog oc that says "do not steal"

FutonForensic

still thinkin about that dude that stole a $120k banana by eating it

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

nut posted:

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

FutonForensic posted:

still thinkin about that dude that stole a $120k banana by eating it

a fine piece of yellowism

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
(ooc context: https://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/2012/dec/13/mark-rothko-vandal-jailed)

crimes

Evil Bob

I've been erecting false walls all over london to trick banksy into painting on them

Evil Bob

heh heh... erecting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
doing vandalism on lil bits of spat out chewing gum, cops cant fuckin touch me. i am the avatar and lawbending is my forte

crimes