Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Google says the only live flu vaccine is the nasal one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

What if the only vaccine against Covid 19 turned out to be an immune guy sticking his dick in your rear end and blowing a load. The 'vaccinator' would have stringent HIV/STI tests beforehand, but doctors warn that your rear end in a top hat might hurt for a few days afterwards. I hope everyone would do the right thing and get vaccinated.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Hell yeah gimme 3

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

Thk u

They shot flu into it, duh

Well with the way you are complaining it sounds like Mike Tyson showed up to slug you in the arm after the shot.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

BigBadSteve posted:

What if the only vaccine against Covid 19 turned out to be an immune guy sticking his dick in your rear end and blowing a load. The 'vaccinator' would have stringent HIV/STI tests beforehand, but doctors warn that your rear end in a top hat might hurt for a few days afterwards. I hope everyone would do the right thing and get vaccinated.

*puts on fake glasses and mustache to get ‘vaccinated’ again*

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.
Everyone I know has asked me if my arm hurt after the shot too.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
It must be something they've added for the northern hemisphere flu season. This was the first year mine didn't hurt at all.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
I got mine at the grocery store and I was making small talk with the pharmacist who was kind of flirting with me and he was like "Well, I hope to see you soon for the COVID shot..."

Me: "Um, not if Trump is in charge of this clusterfuck"

Pharmacist completely code switches in an instant "Gurrllll, right? I mean, god, you know I keep my mouth shut but no way I'm getting that thing right when it comes out, all these people are cray cray if they are going to get that with Trump in charge of it. Well, bring your husband it this weekend, none of us need this flu non-sense with the covids!"

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

Katamari Democracy posted:

Well with the way you are complaining it sounds like Mike Tyson showed up to slug you in the arm after the shot.

Ill have you know my arm is still sore. But more so around the injection site today

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

I got a $10 Publix gift card because I got my flu shot at the Publix pharmacy :)

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
U got money for gettin a shot!.?

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 75 days!

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

U got money for gettin a shot!.?

The grocery store gave me free groceries for getting it today. I'm gaming the system!

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i got the shot it made my dick hosed up and weird

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
$5 dollar coupon if I purchased $20 dollars worth of stuff. I got a new mop and a snack.