Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

man, we've been listening to this tom lehrer record for a whole decade and it's still relevant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

I really enjoyed The White Album and look forward to the many more Beatles records to come

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
:2bong::lsd::2bong::lsd::2bong::lsd::2bong::lsd::2bong::lsd::2bong::lsd::2bong::lsd::2bong::lsd::2bong::lsd:

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

gently caress those squares who say that a vote for wallace is a vote for nixon. if the dnc represented the people they wouldn't have had rfk assassinated and thrown mccarthy under the bus.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

AP, December 27, 1968: posted:

Deaths attributed to the Hong Kong flu more than doubled across the nation in the third week of December. […] Official figures for the week showed roughly 500 more ‘pneumonia-influenced’ deaths recorded in 122 cities.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

listen even if Nixon wins there’s no way the dems would bungle defeating him in 4 years

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I can’t believe Stalin has been dead for 15 years

and now I’m surrounded by loving reformists. gently caress

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

kick out the jams mutherfucker!!

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
I'm not worried about the dems abandoning union power, the republicans will naturally move left to occupy the space they vacate

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
"Number go up", but without irony or even an understanding that such a thing could be said ironically

e-dt
Sep 16, 2019

I SUPPORT the People's Republic of China in their struggle against revisionism in the USSR and capitalism in the USA! Looking at the great Chairman Mao and then the contemptible President-Elect Nixon, there is such a contrast. It is impossible that there can be peace between these two! Mao will always beat back capitalists like Nixon - today, tomorrow, in 1972, and for all time!

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

The next six months will be critical to the war effort in southeast asia

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
hopefully these primary reforms dont have any unforeseen consequences

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
Let's kill all the rich....on LSD!!!

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
Things will get better once all the pre-1945ers die off and we take over

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
*cum town voice* just founded a white ethnostate... in Africa!!! lol

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes
THE POLLS

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
Look LBJ's only gotten 34000 people killed, it's not great but he's still better than Truman

EDIT: I didn't mean it like that, obviously I also consider the Vietnamese to be people, I actually wrote "34000 Americans" but there was some sort of technical problem that changed what got printed, please stop sending me rude letters

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

The escalating catastrophe of the war in Viet nam is going to result in a withdrawal within a year and will have a chilling effect on American military adventurism well into the next century

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

I'm never gonna stop being a marxist-leninist to work in finance, DON'T TRUST ANYONE OVER 30

Cosa Nostra Aetate
Jan 1, 2019
Vote peace and freedom. Eldridge Cleaver did nothing wrong.

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
world: does something awful
me: lmao that's swell

double negative
Jul 7, 2003

idc what bayard rustin thinks, i’m all about the poor people’s campaign. think this is gonna be a big year for MLK

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I am U.S. Navy pilot John McCain being held as a Prisoner of War by the Vietcong. Ask me anything

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

what's your favorite communist organization to join? please speak directly into my lapel

gorgmatic
Apr 25, 2006

May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't
ALLAH IS ALL MERCIFUL
Pigasus WAS the compromise candidate.

Alobar
Jun 21, 2011

Are you proud of me?

Are you proud of what I do?

I'll try to be a better man than the one that you knew.
things are gonna be really different in the next 50 years, just watch

TheSlutPit
Dec 26, 2009

the forum was funnier when it was called LF and people were just making fun of goldwater supporters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

TheSlutPit posted:

the forum was funnier when it was called LF and people were just making fun of goldwater supporters

*surf rock guitar* kill your parents