Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
first mod to be executed by the cspam peoples council
This poll is closed.
Busty Nutsack 3 2.56%
twoday 4 3.42%
Rah! 5 4.27%
Sir Tonk 0 0%
HomelessFriend 6 5.13%
Squizzle 22 18.80%
Chokes McGee 2 1.71%
Euphronius 4 3.42%
Mayor Dave 4 3.42%
Internet Wizard 1 0.85%
Shear Modulus 0 0%
Lawman 0 3 2.56%
22 Eargesplitten 3 2.56%
Lightning Knight 39 33.33%
Joepinetree 3 2.56%
BrutalistMcDonalds 7 5.98%
Spaced God 2 1.71%
Brugroffil 2 1.71%
Bearjew 7 5.98%
Phil Layshow 0 0%
Total: 117 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
the other day while taking out the trash i looked in my dumpster and to my dismay gazed upon a dead dog, a huge pile of puke, a glowing pool of toxic waste, and several shattered vials of coronavirus, but hell, i shrugged, at least it aint lightning knight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

i dream of rivers overflowing with dead mods

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Smythe posted:

the other day while taking out the trash i looked in my dumpster and to my dismay gazed upon a dead dog, a huge pile of puke, a glowing pool of toxic waste, and several shattered vials of coronavirus, but hell, i shrugged, at least it aint lightning knight

:qq:

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

this sure does sound like some personal beef

maybe hash it out with LK instead of a page-long rant

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!
trump pics and flame wars

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
sounds like LK got hoodwinked by a dumbass lol

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
on november third, 1928 four intrepid archeologists ventured into a dark, dank, forsaken tomb deep in the amazon rainforest. after passing through seemingly endless twisting caverns guarded by a litany of deadly booby traps of every shape and size they entered upon a great hall, where light seemed to glimmer from the very earth itself; and ahead lay a desiccated dais of bone and blood. adjusting his lantern, the archduke himself strode up to inspect the relic, and upon which found three scrolls scribed in ancient aramaic. hours passed as he decoded the rituals described therein, and upon its completion three spectral forms emerged from the parchment and a demonic voice boomed: "BE FORWARNED, TRAVELERS, THAT YOUR END WILL COME AND THE HANDS OF THREE, MISTAKE THEM FOR INNOCENT AND YOUR END IT SHALL BE!!" as the voice echoed through the halls, the ghosts congealed into distinct forms: adolf hitler, richard "lowtax" kyanka, and the cruel mod "lightning knight"

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

:cool:"fyad is for cool ultra good posters who love trolling and making grey forums mad"

:allears:"Lightning Knight for admin"

:argh:

Smythe posted:

on november third, 1928 four intrepid archeologists ventured into a dark, dank, forsaken tomb deep in the amazon rainforest. after passing through seemingly endless twisting caverns guarded by a litany of deadly booby traps of every shape and size they entered upon a great hall, where light seemed to glimmer from the very earth itself; and ahead lay a desiccated dais of bone and blood. adjusting his lantern, the archduke himself strode up to inspect the relic, and upon which found three scrolls scribed in ancient aramaic. hours passed as he decoded the rituals described therein, and upon its completion three spectral forms emerged from the parchment and a demonic voice boomed: "BE FORWARNED, TRAVELERS, THAT YOUR END WILL COME AND THE HANDS OF THREE, MISTAKE THEM FOR INNOCENT AND YOUR END IT SHALL BE!!" as the voice echoed through the halls, the ghosts congealed into distinct forms: adolf hitler, richard "lowtax" kyanka, and the cruel mod "lightning knight"

Malkina_
May 13, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
I voted. :patriot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MC0Om8v8H7g

Syncopation
Feb 21, 2020
why do i suddenly have forums powers buttons??? nobody told me anything lmao

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

why do i suddenly have forums powers buttons??? nobody told me anything lmao

yeah that's how i got buttons too. they said they tried to pm me but i had them turned off because i don't actually like getting pm's

Syncopation
Feb 21, 2020

Admiral Ray posted:

yeah that's how i got buttons too. they said they tried to pm me but i had them turned off because i don't actually like getting pm's

i'm just trying to make sure it wasn't done on accident lol

22 Eargesplitten
Oct 10, 2010

Yeah, they don't ask you first, they just do it. I suspect it's actually a punishment for bad posting.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Time to post even worse!

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Finicums Wake posted:

the smythe tier list is the final word

:yeah:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Zyklon B Zombie posted:

1 billion C-SPAM mods.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
im gay as hell make me an ik

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
imo make everyone a cspam mod and then rearrange the buttons so "probe poster" replaces "quote"

Charun
Feb 8, 2003

everyone should have ik rights by default, and only have them removed with a clear display of abuse of that power

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

KaptainKrunk posted:

to tamp down our revolutionary spirit

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Peanut President posted:

just wondering and there's no general q&a thread that I can see

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G29DXfcdhBg&t=3s