Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Khanstant

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

occasionally i remember that something awful has pokemon erotica on its front page to troll lowtax and i put it there and i stop to laugh so loud, you guys. so loud

link me to the pics for a friend (we are going to look at it together)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
the friend is me :pervert:

Heather Papps

hello friend

Khanstant posted:

link me to the pics for a friend (we are going to look at it together)

https://www.somethingawful.com/news/dear-richard/

no pix but with imagery like "He pressed a range of hands against my skin. If he was rubbing my arms, I felt him on every part of my arm, all at once. Too many fingers in my hair, my mouth, entwining around my wrists, clasping them against my lower back, He did not needs binds to hold me. " who needs actual images??~?~

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Chrs

machoke: “looking forward to evolving into machamp and getting my second pair of arms so that I can jerk it, cup my balls AND turn the pages all at the same time”

Chrs

sorry I mean

machoke: “machoke ma ma choke choke machoke machoke choke choke machoke machoke ma ma ma choke”

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

take the moon

by sebmojo

Vei posted:

yea and then on top of that theres the whole pokemon battle-pokecenter industrial complex

Occupy Celadon City

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

take the moon

by sebmojo

Heather Papps posted:

https://www.somethingawful.com/news/dear-richard/

no pix but with imagery like "He pressed a range of hands against my skin. If he was rubbing my arms, I felt him on every part of my arm, all at once. Too many fingers in my hair, my mouth, entwining around my wrists, clasping them against my lower back, He did not needs binds to hold me. " who needs actual images??~?~

"Those kids hosed me up and did not hold back while doing so. That is damaging to the ego, as an adult, so I started huffing stardust. I'd wake up so wasted it'd take two or three potions just to get me upright."

loool

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pecan

take the moon posted:

Occupy Celadon City

cinnabar island autonomous zone, people living off the locally source missingno