Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beamed

Then you have a responsibility that no man has ever faced. You have your fear which could become reality, and you have Godzilla, which is reality.

chugged the last quarter of my stein and got a bit of beer in my stache and beer. sucked it out. felt good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

blasting minor threat and teaching the neighbor's kid how to land a kickflip

The_Rob

Blah blah blah blah!!

Macnult posted:

blasting minor threat and teaching the neighbor's kid how to land a kickflip

hell yeah dude

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana

purchasing an iroc-z for th sole purpose of leaving it on cinder blocks in the front yard to "work on'" every weekend. the car doesnt' actually get fixed, i just wind up shirtless, blastin' Jackyl and downing most of a sixer of Coors Banquet and getting way too tan while air guitaring and driving all the other dads insane with jealousy

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana posted:

purchasing an iroc-z for th sole purpose of leaving it on cinder blocks in the front yard to "work on'" every weekend. the car doesnt' actually get fixed, i just wind up shirtless, blastin' Jackyl and downing most of a sixer of Coors Banquet and getting way too tan while air guitaring and driving all the other dads insane with jealousy

*dudes

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

owlhawk911

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana posted:

showin up at this dude's place with a blunt and some Opinions about vehicle manufacturers

Macnult

The_Rob posted:

hell yeah dude

he’s pretty close to landing it. he figured out the kick and now he just needs to stay over the board instead of leaning backward

nut

*slaps the back of my laptop* ya, it’s a hemi

Gluten Free Dad

what, this old thing? *gazes admiringly at Les Paul copy with three wolf full moon motif airbrushed onto the body* yeah i dabble in The Guitar. it is the manliest instrument after all. *plays smoke on the water on the A string with his index finger* ive been known to rock out in my time, lets put it that way

Prof. Crocodile

nut posted:

*slaps the back of my laptop* ya, it’s a hemi

The_Rob

Blah blah blah blah!!

Macnult posted:

he’s pretty close to landing it. he figured out the kick and now he just needs to stay over the board instead of leaning backward

that’s always been the hardest part. I’m sure he’ll get it though.

Macnult

The_Rob posted:

that’s always been the hardest part. I’m sure he’ll get it though.

it really is. he’ll either stay over the bolts and land it, or find that heel flips are more comfortable to try.
from there he has to make a decision. learn the kickflip, and you’ll finally entertain the people shouting at you from their car.
learn the heelflip, and you get a free letter in skate because all of your friends learned kickflips instead. however, if they land a kickflip and you don’t know how to, this negates the free letter

he’ll make the right decision

The_Rob

Blah blah blah blah!!

Macnult posted:

it really is. he’ll either stay over the bolts and land it, or find that heel flips are more comfortable to try.
from there he has to make a decision. learn the kickflip, and you’ll finally entertain the people shouting at you from their car.
learn the heelflip, and you get a free letter in skate because all of your friends learned kickflips instead. however, if they land a kickflip and you don’t know how to, this negates the free letter

he’ll make the right decision

I actually got back into skating again and every day off have been going to the skatepark. it rules and it’s fun. I busted my rear end hard today.

The Voice of Labor
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
pulling up at the skate park

in my car

....dude

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8zbXfIiVwg

Ass-penny

Just found out about Isamu Yamamoto who rules:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3ici7djACc

The_Rob

Blah blah blah blah!!

rear end-penny posted:

Just found out about Isamu Yamamoto who rules:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3ici7djACc

one night I was super super stoned and stumbled onto this video. and I was smiling the entire time. it’s so cool.

biosterous

puttin truck nutz on my kid's wagon

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
chompin on a big fat burriot from big fat "burrito"
whatever that means

aka The Gettin Place imo. Only dudes will get me on this one :feelsgood:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Gluten Free Dad

drove my monster truck into the factory where i work with such purpose and fury that i got a promotion

owlhawk911

Gluten Free Dad posted:

drove my monster truck into the factory where i work with such purpose and fury that i got a promotion

*guitar solo*

nut

cracking a couple brews and telling my bros how I have been feeling while we play the game where you roll the pool balls at each others’ hands

Gluten Free Dad

climbed a mountain and jumped off it face first into a sturdy old oak tree, obliterated it into several piles of perfectly chopped wood like in a looney tunes cartoon

Khanstant
being a real Dude today, frying up something nice i found in my bellybutton

owlhawk911

nude, rude, and full of 'tude: that's right y'all, i'm a dude

more falafel please

forums poster

aw gently caress yeah i forgot about DUDES THREAD. dudes rock

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
dude here. sup dudes

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Let's see, there's a thread for gents, fellows, fine fellows, guys... ah, here it is: dudes.

*drives a truck straight through a giant, exploding can of bud light as fireworks go off*

biosterous

can't wait until doritos finally releases their "dude ranch" flavour

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Who's a good dude? Who is? You are. You're a good dude. Yes you are.

Stoner Sloth

Bright Bart posted:

Who's a good dude? Who is? You are. You're a good dude. Yes you are.

*thinking* when do i get my dudey snacks, fucker?

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

update: neighbor’s kid landed his first kick flip back in november