Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dreadite

so last year i decorated for halloween, mostly a bunch of skeletons, a 6' iron bust of baphomet, a discarded coffin impeding foot traffic on my sidewalk, etc, and i liked it so much that i left it all year. i thought it fit with the theme of this hellworld we currently occupy,

anyway so people all summer would be like "haha you forgot to take down your halloween decorations" and i would laugh but inside i would fuckin bristle and just think "u idiot just wait for the appropriate time of year to roll around"

so now it's halloween-ish and it's all appropriate seeming but i guess my question is will this have an impact on my property values? tia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

choosing Halloween decorations that can stay up year round

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

vanisher

Realtor trying to gently nudge Dreadite: "Have you thought about brightening up the entry a bit for the listing photos?"

Dreadite: "you mean like get new plastic spiders?"

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Heather Papps

hello friend

i tried this a few years ago but it started a fight with the christmas decorations up all year guy that i was nowhere near prepared to win

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

if you have skeletons, you can give them different hats throughout the year to really freshen the space up for an open house or showing! good luck selling your spooky house op :)

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Macnult

we have to keep the skulls there otherwise the tv starts acting weird

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
My wife likes Halloween, so a lot of our year long decorations are Halloween decorations.

When we sold our house, our realtor said we had to hide all the skulls because, "some people won't like this"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

I got a bunch of fake crows and left them perched on my balcony for a year and it was fun to see people looking up at them whenever they walked by