Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

ur in my world now posted:

biden lost and it's my fault? appreciate the congrats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

Biden said he didn’t need me, what changed

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

ohrwurm posted:

Biden said he didn’t need me, what changed

Nothing fundamentally

Malkina_
May 13, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Got probed in D&D for saying Trump is gonna win.

Trump is gonna win because Biden sucks rear end on everything and it’s 2020

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
I haven't watched the video but i'm sure Trump is mentioned (more then once) and I guarantee that important issues don't include green new deal or medicare for all.

Ah nm, it's just a GoP sinophobia ad for some congressman.

ate shit on live tv has issued a correction as of 23:53 on Oct 29, 2020

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

FOX NEWS SAID WHAT???!! posted:

Sima’s dog Jedi emailed you.

Sima’s dog!

RQC a dog would NOT be emailing you if it wasn’t important!!!!

-- I just learned that we’re within ONE POINT of turning Texas blue in 2020
-- I know it’s likely our only shot for a WHOLE DECADE
-- And if we want to win, it’ll take every grassroots supporter we got before the End of Month deadline in 24 hours!!

RQC -- we gotta band together as quick as Jedi gobbles down a big ‘ole pile of corned beef. I can’t overstate the urgency!

I’m begging you like Jedi begs at the dining room table. I’m counting on you like Jedi counts on a treat when he sits. Rush in $13 before the End of Month deadline in 24 hours to defeat Dan Crenshaw and flip Texas blue:

Rush $13 now!

Rush $23 now!

Rush $47 now!

Rush $131 now!

Rush another amount

Thanks,
Carville

P.S. You can’t let Jedi down. Just look at that face. Rush in $13 before the deadline in 24 hours. >>

Is this one of the most pathetic emails ive received? You decide!

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

quote:

RQC -- we gotta band together as quick as Jedi gobbles down a big ‘ole pile of corned beef.

that dog’s gonna have some gross rear end poo poo

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

https://twitter.com/SAMOYEDCORE/status/1321314436397883393

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Since election day (also known as e-day in these stupid loving emails) is tomorrow, how about another round of really dumb emails from democrats?

CONFIRM NOW posted:

Official Progressive Caucus Presidential Poll
Registered to R.Christmas

PLEASE CONFIRM: Will you vote for Joe Biden and Kamala Harris?

Biden/Harris
YES ➞
NO ➞
ALREADY VOTED ➞

Congratulations, RQC! You are one of 18 Progressives in your state selected to participate in our Official Progressive Caucus Presidential Poll.

As the last full day of the campaign goes on, we need to CONFIRM that our records are correct.

You have been selected to represent voters in your state in this Official Presidential Poll.

PLEASE CONFIRM: Will you vote for Joe Biden and Kamala Harris?

disappointed. giving up. sorry. posted:

Hey there, RQC.

Mark here with the Progressive Caucus. I wanted to add a personal note before we get into it.

Polls show President Trump and Joe Biden are neck-and-neck in Michigan, but Trump is still leading.

And experts say that Michigan could decide who wins the entire election.

So please, RQC. I’m asking you personally: could you chip in $5 to elect Progressives and help win in Michigan?
RUSH $5 RIGHT NOW →

Here’s what’s happening:

➩ Michigan could be the KEY to this election’s outcome.

➩ Joe Biden and Donald Trump are nearly TIED in the latest polls.

➩ So Republican Super PACs are flooding the state with attack ads to try and defeat our Progressives and ensure Trump wins.

➩ But Trump is still clinging to his one-point lead!

➩ That’s why it’s crucial we reach our $50,000 goal by Election Day so we can SLASH Trump's lead!

RQC, we’re only 42% of the way there -- if you want to help elect Progressives in Michigan and everywhere, rush $5 right now >>

I'm not in Michigan but man, I thought texas dems were full of jelly spines. With such charismatic eloquence like "we're giving up. sorry." how do republicans even think theyre gonna win!?

crushing update (we lost texas) posted:

RQC -- we’re so close to winning in Texas.

WE TOLD you Joe Biden was clinging to a one point lead in Texas.

WE TOLD you that we’re scrambling to raise $40,000 to help flip this ruby red state and elect Progressives.

AND WE TOLD you that if we win in Texas, we’ll DESTROY Donald Trump’s hopes of re-election.

But almost no one has stepped up yet!!

DONATIONS PLUNGING
CHIP IN $5 TO FLIP TEXAS BLUE →

ELECTION DAY IS TOMORROW:
YOU’RE RUNNING OUT OF TIME TO ACT

RQC -- Texas is on the verge of flipping blue -- it’s supposed to be a conservative STRONGHOLD.

But Republican Super PACs are flooding the state with attack ads to drown out our efforts just hours before the election.

To be CLEAR: Flipping Texas would secure a Biden Presidency and we’d elect Progressives up and down the ballot.

Hurry, RQC → Rush a donation to flip Texas blue and elect Progressives all over the country >>

We begged and we pleaded and we're out of ideas! speaking of begging...

Lindsay Graham is LOSING posted:

RQC, we know we emailed you not too long ago, but this is TOO important. Lindsey Graham is LOSING:

SOUTH CAROLINA SENATE POLL

LINDSEY GRAHAM (R): 48 % ⇓
JAIME HARRISON (D): 48% ⇑

So now Mitch McConnell is RUSHING to save Lindsey’s flailing campaign…

GOP SuperPAC preparing $10 million ad blitz in South Carolina to boost Lindsey Graham -- The Hill

RQC: Chip in RIGHT NOW to help us fight back to elect Progressives and CRUSH Republicans like Lindsey Graham >>
RUSH $5 TO DEFEAT REPUBLICANS LIKE LINDSEY GRAHAM →
$15 →

$35 →
$50 →

$100 →
$250 →

Other →

RQC -- Lindsey Graham is desperate. He went on Fox News BEGGING for help in his failing campaign.

So Mitch McConnell’s SuperPAC is rushing into South Carolina to rescue him.

If we can’t raise the $25,000 we pledged to raise this week to elect Progressives, we’ll NEVER be able to defeat Republicans like Lindsey Graham.

We're BEGGING, RQC. Will you chip in $5 to elect Progressives and defeat Republicans like Lindsey Graham?

I can't wait for the two day reprieve my inbox will get tomorrow, until my address gets sold to whatever grifters managed to get to a run-off.

Hammer Bro.
Jul 7, 2007

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Got halfway through the first page before I realized really queer Christmas was your name and not the name of the organization. Up to that point I was thinking, "Huh. Sounds like a cool organization. Sucks they're so bad about emails."

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Hammer Bro. posted:

Got halfway through the first page before I realized really queer Christmas was your name and not the name of the organization. Up to that point I was thinking, "Huh. Sounds like a cool organization. Sucks they're so bad about emails."

"fighting for your right to have a gay old time"

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose

really queer Christmas posted:

(also known as e-day in these stupid loving emails)

E-Day. Lmfao. eat poo poo libs :blastu:

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Hammer Bro. posted:

The homosexual agenda opens a new front in the war on Christmas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
but DEM emails