Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

now now, we can all agree that while we can pull roots from the ground to eat, we can't remember where we got them or what they look like

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot
You guys are rping too hard which is basically acting, a concept which only exists in civilized societies. Prepare to be sacrificed to the pile of animal bones/faeces I worship

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

HAHA YEAH HE PEED IN HIS OWN MOUTH I'M GONNA KEEP BRINGING IT UP.

I'm trying to turn my body into a mushroom colony but I keep growing ferns out of my skin instead.

Sometimes I wish we had a system where we can pass down knowledge but knowledge destroys opportunity as knowing things makes things less possible.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!
Devolution into nonsentient lumps of matter is praxis.

Raine
Apr 30, 2013

ACCELERATIONIST SUPERDOOMER

Fluoride Jones posted:

You guys are rping too hard which is basically acting, a concept which only exists in civilized societies. Prepare to be sacrificed to the pile of animal bones/faeces I worship

*beats bare chest with fist, shaking in anger*

FIGHT ME COWARD

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

miniscule12 posted:

Not nearly enough cats.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

DrSunshine posted:

Devolution into nonsentient lumps of matter is praxis.

I just linked that!! :doh:

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

The Voice of Labor posted:

death is the most primeval state

no joke, that's a major argument from some communists against primitivists: motherfuckers are one click away from ultraturbomurder reactionaries since extrapolating primitivism to its conclusion means that the whole of human condition is unnatural

but because you can't establish the precise starting point where it happens, welp let us run the entire poo poo to the ground

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

i just want to have my tits out

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

anprim n proper

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
anprima nocta

Troutful
May 31, 2011

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

A fishperson in an intimidating hat!

Feral Integral posted:

i just want to have my tits out

this except extremely rewildingishly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!

dead gay comedy forums posted:

no joke, that's a major argument from some communists against primitivists: motherfuckers are one click away from ultraturbomurder reactionaries since extrapolating primitivism to its conclusion means that the whole of human condition is unnatural

but because you can't establish the precise starting point where it happens, welp let us run the entire poo poo to the ground

is it really racist if you want to genocide every human? Asking for a friend