Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

I have recently become aware of the banning of BYOB superstar nut "nut" nut. Never again shall our threads be blessed with his flailing legs and tempered Canadian optimism...unless you help! How can you help you ask? By participating is Butts For Nut. Every butt you post will bring us closer to our goal of raising the :10bux: necessary to unban our friend! If we don't do this we may eventually be overrun by Coupons and Deals, who are making overtures at absorbing our beautiful forum! So go forward and post! Butts! For nut!

So please, join me, and your postin' pals, to make this a #neverendingnutnovember 2 remember!

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 14:43 on Nov 1, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i strangely have the hankering for some jello

also who shot nut?

Goons Are Gifts

I approve butts for nuts

Khanstant
*screeeeeeeeeeee* hop in guys, the charity drive starts in this sweet PT-cruiser Ive converted into a pickup truck