Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

faxlore

a blue star tattoo for you!

Sid Vicious posted:

when im slow on the draw
and i need something to chaw
i hanker for a hunka cheese
when my ten gallon hat
is five gallons flat
i got something planned which is
little cheese sandwiches

welcome to version 3.1, gradients are no longer based on the x and y position of the walker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious

that's basically a brand new advertisement for big cheese

Lotron

Still clownin'

faxlore posted:

Sure!
https://gist.github.com/faxlore/a67ddcb44c6d5d01728b71e132875f9a
It's a basic noise walker I found on the old processing forums looking up how it's noise function worked that I've modified. I don't have all the versions up until now but this is the one I made the last few posts with.

oh, and here's your post!

i cant wait to read this : >

e: oh my god its processing i thought id never see my beloved again

faxlore

owlhawk911 posted:

i love posting, i love byob, and i love each and every person reading this. unless they're a cop or something in which case i just wish they could learn to act right. the world is a beautiful place and there is so much love in it if you just look. i miss my cat. she was a really good friend. a lady with a basket of kittens asked if i wanted to hold one and disappeared, and she went everywhere with me for the next decade. the cat not the lady. one night she didn't come back (the cat not the lady) and i like to think it's cause she (the cat not the lady) found a nice family with kids to play with and lives with them now instead. i really miss her but it just doesn't feel right to go out cat shopping or w/e. if i met another cat i would love it too and take good care of it. i wish bush hadn't dropped the towers. i think way too much about how rich people get rich because of that. the realization that life feeds on life seems to push people to one extreme or another. if you understand what "wealth" is and where it comes from you can either embrace that and get yours or reject it and feel guilty about all the people who don't have things so that you do. i think that's why a lot of people are so unhappy these days, no outlet or real purpose beyond consumption that they are isolated from the consequences of. never get the chance to come to terms with the fact that they just killed a fish or whatever and that's why they're alive, just trade money for something wrapped in plastic and know they won't be able to keep doing that if they don't show up at work anymore. kinda have to go with the flow even if they don't like where it's headed. no agency, no choice, no control. ah poo poo, pull up, where's the chill? it's pretty cool when people create things just to have created them. it's the literal direct opposite of consumption and it's what it's all about. being able to open up a website and every day see the creations of actual human beings with no message or agenda beyond caring about each other and having fun is absolutely amazing and i am so grateful i found that. sure some people are still in it for attention or validation or whatever but if they need that kind of healing i'm glad they can find it here. byob is pure and good and a light in the dark. if anyone read this far i'm gonna use the chance to ask you to please delete your facebook etc, imo unmediated human interaction is what will save us from the system we've built and byob is a great source of that and i love you and want you to be happy. aaaaaand post

hell yeah nice post here you go

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
the weed rear end

faxlore

prepuce repurposed posted:

the weed rear end

ver 3.1.1 - experiment with modulating the stroke weight

Areola Grande

that's how I always envisioned it op.

ur a wiz imo :weedass:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Stoner Sloth

a man, a plan, a canal - panama!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

faxlore

Stoner Sloth posted:

a man, a plan, a canal - panama!

thanks for participating! this one is without the stroke weight modulation

faxlore

prepuce repurposed posted:

that's how I always envisioned it op.

ur a wiz imo :weedass:

when i put ur text into the program the computer waited a moment as said "yes, the weed rear end, i shall paint this one with feeling"

Areola Grande

lol

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

faxlore posted:

hell yeah nice post here you go

beautiful

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Ass-penny

These are excellent, faxlore, fiving.

e: the gradients are, as someone else said: next level poo poo.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

faxlore

rear end-penny posted:

These are excellent, faxlore, fiving.

e: the gradients are, as someone else said: next level poo poo.

thank you!

here's your post, a little experiment, don't know if i wanna keep going in this direction

pecan

would be awesome to see it animated, wonder if each render can be compiled into a gif or mp4 or something :thunk:

faxlore

pecan posted:

would be awesome to see it animated, wonder if each render can be compiled into a gif or mp4 or something :thunk:

https://streamable.com/l221m1

heres ur post in moving pictures

note: im not gonna do this alot because the longer ones would be literally 45 minutes of video and i dont feel like editing video and speeding it up

Gluten Free Dad

faxlore posted:

ver 3.1.1 - experiment with modulating the stroke weight

Stroke me lightly but getting gradually heavier until you're pummelling my junk into a bloody paste, it's the only way I can get off

Heather Papps

hello friend

"i generate art based off of your texts posts itt"

wanna see this programs self portrait

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Khanstant

faxlore posted:

enjoy my numerical friend

k00l snake 3d // n-ew p0zt 2 embulifiate p̷̢̨̘̖͔̮̭̞̫͓̘͔̩̱̺̬̝͇̞̲̗̺̆̉̀́̀̀̾͝r̵̨̡̡̜̥̗̦̹̟̦͖͇̦̼̫͎̲̫̱̻̖̅̅͊͗̊̋̍͋͑̈́̈́̑͛͐̊̏͆͐̽̽͘͜͜͝͝͠͝ợ̷̡̱͚̼̥̐̊́͋̃͊̎̒̃̊̏͒̇̌͛̿͠͝ṱ̴̡̧̨̨̧̥̲̘̪͕̻͙̩̭̟͕̞̺̫̦͚̼͚̪̘̺̓̍͋̆̂̂͗͆͌̿̈́̀̄̈́̇̅̽̚̚̚̕͘͝͠o̴̢̧̢̢̧̨̧̡̧̜̦̥̯̻̦̙̩̺̦̘͇͌ͅ with comp-u-ter progr4#am ^ιΣ pel⌠una _+ 𝔤𝔬𝔟𝔩𝔦𝔫

SIDS Vicious

hiss

faxlore

Khanstant posted:

k00l snake 3d // n-ew p0zt 2 embulifiate p̷̢̨̘̖͔̮̭̞̫͓̘͔̩̱̺̬̝͇̞̲̗̺̆̉̀́̀̀̾͝r̵̨̡̡̜̥̗̦̹̟̦͖͇̦̼̫͎̲̫̱̻̖̅̅͊͗̊̋̍͋͑̈́̈́̑͛͐̊̏͆͐̽̽͘͜͜͝͝͠͝ợ̷̡̱͚̼̥̐̊́͋̃͊̎̒̃̊̏͒̇̌͛̿͠͝ṱ̴̡̧̨̨̧̥̲̘̪͕̻͙̩̭̟͕̞̺̫̦͚̼͚̪̘̺̓̍͋̆̂̂͗͆͌̿̈́̀̄̈́̇̅̽̚̚̚̕͘͝͠o̴̢̧̢̢̧̨̧̡̧̜̦̥̯̻̦̙̩̺̦̘͇͌ͅ with comp-u-ter progr4#am ^ιΣ pel⌠una _+ 𝔤𝔬𝔟𝔩𝔦𝔫

here you go!!

@heather - this one is gonna take a bit of setup but i'm gonna do it later tonight.

faxlore

Heather Papps posted:

"i generate art based off of your texts posts itt"

wanna see this programs self portrait

self portrait, aka the program's source code as it's input :)

Heather Papps

hello friend

faxlore posted:

now we gotta put a sticker on this, and then see if it can recognize itself in the mirror.

this owns, thank you!

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

owlhawk911

faxlore posted:

this one is my favourite

titties

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

titties

Khanstant

faxlore posted:

here you go!!

@heather - this one is gonna take a bit of setup but i'm gonna do it later tonight.

whoa this one is cool, go funky characters

faxlore

owlhawk911

the "self portrait" was dope, what happens if u give it like the byob stylesheet or something?

faxlore

owlhawk911 posted:

the "self portrait" was dope, what happens if u give it like the byob stylesheet or something?

byob.css done, in this one i messed with the alpha a bit so some more layers come in

Ass-penny

faxlore posted:

This is extremely my poo poo.

Have your magic art machine draw this:

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

faxlore

rear end-penny posted:

This is extremely my poo poo.

Have your magic art machine draw this:

#freenut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

:hellyeah: