Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

beer pal

cant believe we have to wait til november 31 for halloween 2. always feels so long between halloweens

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

this year i'm mostly excited for halloween 3

we pushed christmas offa the 25th!!!

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

beer pal

i know its not chill to talk about covid to omuch but i hope they dont have to cancel halloweens 2 & 3 this year

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

Ass-penny

beer pal posted:

i know its not chill to talk about covid to omuch but i hope they dont have to cancel halloweens 2 & 3 this year

I mean, in America it will be, because we've handled this situation poorly. I support replacing all holidays going forward with Halloween's.

SIDS Vicious

i prefer Rob Zombies Halloween 2, which is of course on October 32nd

ClamdestineBoyster
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Oh look, I carved a face in the turkey and totally did not make a sandwich before dinner. :jerky:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

take the moon

by sebmojo

beer pal posted:

reported for politics in byob. this is fake news/talking head speculation anyway

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trying

can't read my, can't read my, no they can't read my
pumpkin face
we actually carve up squashes