Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

LibCrusher posted:

I didn’t even feel this bad in 2016. not even close. trump is gonna loving win again and there’s nothing any of us can do about it.

this will still come true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Yossarian-22 posted:

this will still come true

:lovebird:

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

i threw up but it came out the wrong end i thnk

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
've thrown up tons of times so unless the op has a pic of theirs with googly eyes tossed in for flair i say gas thread, ban op

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

i overexerted myself from crushing too many libs and i loving threw up

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
I'm throwing up right now because Donald John TRump

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
I threw up loving

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
op Ikd if it is technically throwing up but this just happened to me. if I eat / drink too much at one time, stomach acid and undigested food just kinda...flows up out of my stomach. It then just flows into my mouth and nose if I lean over, and just pops up when I burp. Like *belch* oh there is some if the chicken I ate a few hours ago

anyway that just happened to me but thankfully it was just water and stomach acid

try more magnesium
Jul 3, 2006

this is my posting face
i love to post

Best Bi Geek Squid posted:

op Ikd if it is technically throwing up but this just happened to me. if I eat / drink too much at one time, stomach acid and undigested food just kinda...flows up out of my stomach. It then just flows into my mouth and nose if I lean over, and just pops up when I burp. Like *belch* oh there is some if the chicken I ate a few hours ago

anyway that just happened to me but thankfully it was just water and stomach acid

thats called regurgitation and you might have a medical problem if it happens a lot. gastroparesis, GERD, and some stuff that affects your stomach sphincters (lol) could be causing it. anyway i only found this out the hard way recently and i encourage you to do some googling and see if anything seems to match your symptoms. stay healthy out there goons

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

My stummy upset today

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Tump

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

hello i hear tup is winning?

just rust
Oct 23, 2012

I loving cum up

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER
Nov 11, 2020

H O R S E - S L A U G H T E R E R
R.I.P johnald trunk

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
cs-pam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 99 days!

Dolphin posted:

me too. in the trunk of my car. i haven't opened it in ages because i don't really feel like dealing with it. i'm hoping one day i'll open it and it'll just be desiccated and shrunk up into something that can be safely ignored. in the meantime i put my groceries in the back seat.

Lord of Pie posted:

4 more years of turmp thread content

:smugdon:

Dolphin posted:

my ex just texted me and told me her mother died and now I'm sad

Xeom posted:

You know seeing libs freak out like this is worth another 20 years of trunklo.