Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
"hi Michael it's me. Uhh can you come over real quick, maybe even bring a friend? I've got [redacted] in my house cos he came over to print out my assignment but he's been staring at my laundry pile for like half an hour and it's kinda weirding me out"

if it's not already obvious, it's the printer-carrying goon

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious

Man I really hope this guy staring at me leaves me alone I can't believe I wore my nicest pink turtleneck to this party and he's the only guy paying attention to me, well better stare into my wine glass some more to avoid eye contact

oh I forgot the answer is the akwakrd photo of two people sitting on the floor at a party

SIDS Vicious fucked around with this message at 21:46 on Nov 6, 2020

Manifisto

oh you like pizza, huh? we all do, but have you ever served pizza to someone who was absolutely mystified by it, but also utterly fascinated?

I have

she asked me whether it was made by a god, and if so, which one

she told me she could sense its pulsating majesty with all six senses

then she started a conversation with her silverware

ty nesamdoom!

snergle

A kind little mouse!
yeah i mean the house is nice and im really attracted to the bath tub you know how us females love bath tubs but the entire bathroom looks like its from some really old first person shooter. you know what i mean? also my inspector said he hosed up the t joints and the entire thing could collapse any second. do you have any other houses for me to look at jeffrey of yospos reality? grover? you mean like from seseme street?

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
p. normal day until this idiot came into the er with his finger blown off

tried to say he shot it off hunting a rabbit but he clearly blew up a wombat in a propane tank or some poo poo

we could have called him in to see him a half hour ago but it's too funny watching him try to live post this with one hand

Heather Papps

hello friend

okay... just tell me when your rear end in a top hat is as big as you can make it and i'll take the picture

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

SIDS Vicious

Heather Papps posted:

okay... just tell me when your rear end in a top hat is as big as you can make it and i'll take the picture

lol

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
please turn around and put your hands behind your back mr. nadler

Manifisto

for years now, one of my counselors has just been bugging me about building this thing. can't stop talking about how cool it will be, how the kids will love it, how new campers will be flocking here every summer, how it will be the envy of every summer camp around.

and I kept telling him "no." we don't have the money for that. I'm skeptical that it will even get built. his blueprint is something he wrote on a napkin, looks like. but drat he was so persistent, said he could raise the money, knew exactly where to get the supplies, yadda yadda yadda.

so finally I relented. mostly to get him to shut up. and I'll be darned, he actually gets the thing built! not only that, all the kids who see it think it's really cool and want to give it a try! so I ask him when it'll be open and he mumbles something and changes the subject. every so often I keep asking him about it, and I get stonewalled. still needs some "minor tweaks," he says. he's getting feedback from some web site, apparently.

then one day the whole thing is suddenly chopped down, and the counselor is nowhere to be found. people baffle me.

ty nesamdoom!

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
"Oh yeah, nothing's up to code in this place. Don't smell too good neither. I'll start the paperwork when I get back to the office."
A county official condemning the Groverhaus

"I don't understand what's scary about the doll. Why is he talking like that?"
Somebody's mom being made to watch Doom House by her goon son, AnimeStairWizard69, for his video "Mom's React to DOOM HOUSE" on his youtube channel

Ass-penny

I'm microwave's mom.

ClamdestineBoyster
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
There is no Michael, only mike. :tipshat:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

i love ribs... and homicide :twisted:

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

more falafel please

forums poster

ugh, my roommate found my poo poo lasagna and moved out. anyone looking for a place?

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

more falafel please

forums poster

hey this is pretty cool. some guy in the park gave us a whole pizza.

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

SIDS Vicious

My son went to use the rest room at this diner and we found him hanging from the ceiling like he was possessed

google THIS

I was really excited to start my first real job in game development but I'm sitting in this presentation and they just keep rambling about balls and cliffs and I'm wondering what I've gotten myself into.

Oh they're about to display some concept art, this should be good.

Khanstant
you dont understand why i had to put my poo all over the place

Heather Papps

hello friend

google THIS posted:

I was really excited to start my first real job in game development but I'm sitting in this presentation and they just keep rambling about balls and cliffs and I'm wondering what I've gotten myself into.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

google THIS posted: