Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Party Bug
Mar 13, 2008

SALT BECOMES EMPOWERMENT

Home sweet home.

Indeed.

Poor Hypnos. Maybe he's not all bad.

No! It is most certainly not. Though, I take it it shall not be long before another of our private meetings, then.
Count on that.

We'd get so much more done if we didn't have to murder our dad every time we wanted to have a heart-to-heart.

Oh, it's just...I met the goddess Demeter out there. The blessing that she offered, they...just drained the heat and life from everything. I thought she saw to fruits and grains and vegetables and such? Not that I'm complaining.
All godsa and goddesses are to be feared. Demeter, she has the power to give life, or take it. Seems she's more interested in the latter, though. She's the eldest on Olympus, and your father seems to harbor a particular dislike for her. I don't know why. Be careful.
...I will.

It's probably clear by now, but I think it was asked earlier in the thread: It seems like Demeter doesn't know Persephone is hanging out by herself. Thus, the cold.

Also, let's see if Orpheus wants to play a song yet.

You what?! Or, that I meant to say was: Oh. Did you perchance get the impression she yet harbors toward me feelings of resentment, and the like?
You seemed to be a bit of a sore subject, yes. What happened to the two of you, if I may ask?
Oh it's just...I almost saved her soul from this domain, back when I lived and breathed. But in the final moments of my rescue, my faith faltered. She is lost to me forever, now. Though, I'm pleased to hear she isn't lost to you!
I'll have to get to the bottom of this later.

No songs, only mistakes. One day, though.

There are many things that I am not at liberty to speak of, child. Through my own binding choice. These circumstances are among them. Suffice it to say that your revival...required the extend of my ability. And considerable time.
I never should have been born...is that what the Fates wanted? Did you defy your own daughters?
Silence. Tempt not my daughters thus.
...Thank them for me.

There's a few references to the Fates in Hades (this, the list of prohecies), but they never show up. They're not completely inflexible however, and this isn't the first time they've let someone off the hook. Apollo once convinced them to kill someone else in place of Admetus, the king of Pherae.

Long story, but yeah. Boils down to what you said, more or less.
So you're going back out there, again. Well, it's your business, not mine. For your sake...I hope it's worth it.
It is.

I like how she gets it right away.

Stand there eternally to be wailed upon at my whim, using whatever weapon suits me at the time?
Yep! Now hop to it.

You got to hand it to Skelly, he knows what he likes.

Another bow run, this time with the aspect of Chiron. Probably my favorite bow aspect, even though I'm not a big bow fan.

:hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Hades memes are great, but the ones about Theseus and Asterius are my favorites.

Theseus is such an arrogant, self-absorbed jerk that I love it every time you beat him!

And this is probably the perfect meme to sum up Hades

racerabbit
Sep 8, 2011

"HI, I WANT TO HUG PINS NUTS."
:frolf:
Those are just perfect.

Lynneth
Sep 13, 2011
Those are all utterly fantastic. I love it.