Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lock

hardcore sound gets you hypah

zero kills, did absolutely nothing besides heal myself...I am consistent with my white noisery

but at least I was a better citizen than THIS unchill dude

rear end-penny posted:

Prof what is even generating these? It has turned me into a monster :argh:

don’t act like you’re not enjoying this, i saw that glint in your eye

https://giant.gfycat.com/ThoseAcrobaticCapybara.webm
so much love to vanisher for the winter '21 sig!

huge love to Tiny Myers for the fall '21 sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shellception

"I'm made up of the memories of my parents and my grandparents, all my ancestors. They're in the way I look, in the colour of my hair. And I'm made up of everyone I've ever met who's changed the way I think"

rear end-penny posted:

Prof what is even generating these? It has turned me into a monster :argh:

Gotta love how you got a Stalin moustache and then sent someone to the Gulag. Is there any consistency to those? I thought items and happenings were just random.

Ass-penny

Shellception posted:

Gotta love how you got a Stalin moustache and then sent someone to the Gulag. Is there any consistency to those? I thought items and happenings were just random.

Yeah. I had thought it was completely random until that happened too.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Shellception posted:

I got given chocolate cotton then got sick off the chocolate cotton so I think it must be tracked

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

take the moon

by sebmojo
the final five :supaburn:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Stoner Sloth

Shellception posted:

also driving around in a tank

Prof. Crocodile

Only five yobbers left after that last night of violence. You know Prof, I'm starting to wonder if it was a mistake to put these yobbers in a combat arena with deadly weapons like mustaches and chocolate covered cotton. Some of my favorite BYOB alumni like Magic Cactus, Lock, and Shellception returned, only to be struck down.

Well hindsight is 20/20, as they say. But on the upside... uh... well... there are still a small handful of yobbers remaining. That's something to be happy about, technically. At least until we start tonight's festivities.

nut

0:1 ratio

itry

This is rigged. The Emoji Movie isn't funny :colbert:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

nut posted:

0:1 ratio

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Goons Are Gifts

Stoner Sloth

I was wondering what happened to the peel of the banana i was eating earlier :evilbuddy:

take the moon

by sebmojo
hp this is my moment of glory & i will not be denied

----------------

Ass-penny

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Ass-penny

Stoner Sloth posted:

I was wondering what happened to the peel of the banana i was eating earlier :evilbuddy:

there's a lesson here somewhere about how all the tanks and mustaches and gulags money can buy, it can all be undone by the banana peel.

You're wrong, ma, Mario Cart taught me somethin'.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

ChubbyChecker

Stoner Sloth posted:

Heather Papps

hello friend

take the moon posted:

hp this is my moment of glory & i will not be denied

pardon? i'm pretty snuggled up in this bed and it's hard to hear through all this comfort

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Prof. Crocodile

Welcome back everyone! The Great Smilie Lottery rides again! As always I am your host, Goons are Great, joined by my lovely assistant Prof. Crocodile. Well Prof, things are really going down to the wire. Only two yobbers remain in our arena.

It has been a harrowing and dehumanizing experience GaG, but at least I'll be able to take this wig off soon.

What do you mean? You could have taken the wig off at any time. This is just an idea I had to spice up our relationship, and is completely unrelated to these—or any other—hunger games.

I hate you.

Ha ha, you're right about that Prof, we sure do have fun here on the Great Smilie Lottery! And now, as is tradition in the hunger games, I am making a sudden decision to change the number of winners and end the game. Heather Papps and take the moon, you have won your lives, your freedom, and the right to unveil the last two smilies!

Well this seems like an arbitrary plot contrivance built around creating tension around two beloved characters, but on the other hand... Heather Papps and take the moon, come on down and select your smilies!

take the moon

by sebmojo
haha hp i was just joking around, in threatening to kill u. haha he

um ill pick 20

----------------

take the moon

by sebmojo
we actually won & defeated the system like in br. if u make it out with more than one person u win

really everyone won. literally no hard feelings

:rip: 14 yobbers we will remember u in our posting

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
:ghost:

Heather Papps

hello friend

seven (7)! as much as I was hoping to use a bed as a weapon peace is the better path.

Prof. Crocodile

Welcome back survivors! I am really and truly proud to stand here on this great stage with the final two orbs, and the final two smilies.

I will say that the grandeur of the moment is dulled a bit by all the bloodshed and frisbees and Emjoi movies.

You know how the old saying goes, Prof: you can't make a smilie without killing at least a dozen people. Now show our winners what they've won!

take the moon selected number 20 and unveiled : diet:, a testimony to the discipline and asceticism for which BYOB is famous!
Heather Papps selected number 7 and uncovered : skateboard:, the raddest, gnarliest smilie yet.
Now stay tuned as we wait for our chance to see the new smilies in action, and learn about their lore.

Prof. Crocodile

Welcome back everyone. I hope you're ready to meet our newest smilies!

Wait, did you take your wig off, too? Are we done with the hunger games thing now?

Wig? What are you talking about? Is this some sort of joke? We've just seen a dozen orbs laid low by tanks and mustaches, and you feel the need to make jokes about wigs? That is just despicable.

Well hold on now. You explicitly said that you bought wigs to spice up-

Well everyone, the magic buttons have been pressed, so let's meet our newest smilies.
Up first is :diet: made by old-world smilie artisan itry! itry made this smilie as a response to the glut of gluttonous smilies like :munch: and :jerky:. We'll make sure it's ready for the next time the spaceship goes to YLLS.
Next we have :skateboard: made by BYOB's favorite flightless waterfowl Jinh! This smilie commemorates skateboarding, the most BYOB Olympic sport—except maybe the trampoline jump. Now BYOB can finally make a well-informed skate/die decision.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Somebody's gonna get their wig split

Heather Papps

hello friend

:stoked::skateboard::stoked:

itry

It's been a long road but we finally have all smilies unveiled :golfclap:

Stoner Sloth

itry posted:

It's been a long road but we finally have all smilies unveiled :golfclap:

o7 thank you for your smilie artisanship friend

and congrats to the lucky winners of the BYOB hunger games!

time for a snack I think

Prof. Crocodile

well byob, i think that's it for the amazing smilie lottery. thank you all for playing along and helping to raise money for good causes.

thanks to all the yobbers who contributed art and money in the original thread

special thanks to Goons are Great for making all the behind-the-scenes work come together--from uploading the smilies to getting them comped by Jeffrey.

also special thanks to nut for making amazing artwork--often on very short notice.

Stoner Sloth

Prof. Crocodile posted:

well byob, i think that's it for the amazing smilie lottery. thank you all for playing along and helping to raise money for good causes.

thanks to all the yobbers who contributed art and money in the original thread

special thanks to Goons are Great for making all the behind-the-scenes work come together--from uploading the smilies to getting them comped by Jeffrey.

also special thanks to nut for making amazing artwork--often on very short notice.

thank all of you - this was great fun and you all did an amazing job!

nut

ty gag and prof for giving me great dumb ideas for drarwings

nut

please join my patreon if u wanna see the ~other~ gag x prof pics I drew that r 2hot4posting

Prof. Crocodile

well this is a fine way to learn that I’ve been yaoi’d :negative:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Your portmanteau can be GaGodile

Goons Are Gifts

thank you croc for being the less lazy one along this long road! The last two took especially long because I am very confused and bad at remembering but luckily our co-host was here to rescue everything and bring the great lottery to its conclusion. weird why is it that every byob adventure that takes more than two months ends up in brutal bloodshed??

Thanks to all the great artists who made these smileys and, not to forget, all the great yobbers who donated money for a very good cause! Gonna keep this open for another day or two and then we can go ahead and all post together for all eternity in the byob goldmine, where this project definitely belongs

take the moon

by sebmojo
:diet:

i like it

----------------

Jinh

:skateboard::skateboard::skateboard::krad:

thanks so much cda <3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lock

hardcore sound gets you hypah

Goons Are Great posted:

weird why is it that every byob adventure that takes more than two months ends up in brutal bloodshed??

oh no...

e: :trashed:

Lock fucked around with this message at 15:37 on Sep 8, 2021

https://giant.gfycat.com/ThoseAcrobaticCapybara.webm
so much love to vanisher for the winter '21 sig!

huge love to Tiny Myers for the fall '21 sig!