Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer
Thanks for running it yet again! Always a highlight of the year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benedict
Mar 7, 2008

Why, yes, that is Glemdenning
Sorry guys , things got super crazy here. Long story short, im sure you all saw the news yesterday from the capitol, plus there has been some more local stuff going on.

Big thanks to I believe Aramoro for degrinching my wife with some wonderful gifts!

So this is all the wonderful ness

new phone charging cords which she desperately needed

Microfiber towels which im kind of jealous of

and rainbow dice she literally almost cried over

thank you guys again for just being the best bunch of people ever.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Alright! All but one gifts are accounted for, and that one was replaced. Somewhere in europe there might be a box, but if we never see it again, everyone got Santa'd sufficiently.

With my spreadsheet clean, I'm calling it a wrap for 2020 TG secret santa. Thanks to everyone who participated, all the Good Santas, and happy new year!