Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
fred durst what the others durstn't

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Scuba Trooper posted:

hurf de durst, it's BYOB time

Feat. Kid Rock: Come on and chill with my bawitdaba rhyme

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
I cannot believe it took me until today to realize that his last name is an anagram of Turds. No wonder he was so angry all the time.

Mummy Napkin
https://youtu.be/l91_ax6ppsk

it’s just one of those reis

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
he did it all for the nookie

Twenty Four

barnold posted:

he did it all for the nookie

That's just what Big Durst wants you to believe

Ass-penny

really I'm not a fan of most people, so it is not far out of my way. actually it's substantially easier to hate a public figure that I haven't met than it is to hate a stranger whose crimes and faux pas are secret from me.

Finger Prince

He did it all for the dookie, so if anything, the dookie is to blame.

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
makes you wonder what would have happened if the bizkit had been turgid rather than flaccid

nut

Sid Vicious posted:

i think he's a great song writer, behind blue eyes is beautiful

lmbo

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Art imitating reality. You name your band Floppy Dick. You name your album, "The color of your rear end in a top hat."

Even Durst said he named the band/album so that people WOULDN'T listen lol, "Durst named the band Limp Bizkit because he wanted a name that would repel listeners. According to Durst, 'The name is there to turn people’s heads away.'"

And then you wonder why your band fizzles out.

Genius marketing.

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
i'm going to name my band Plump Wumpus in order to appeal to all the people who turned away from Limp Bizkit

Ass-penny

Viginti Septem posted:

Art imitating reality. You name your band Floppy Dick. You name your album, "The color of your rear end in a top hat."

Even Durst said he named the band/album so that people WOULDN'T listen lol, "Durst named the band Limp Bizkit because he wanted a name that would repel listeners. According to Durst, 'The name is there to turn people’s heads away.'"

And then you wonder why your band fizzles out.

Genius marketing.

just the Target brand AxCx, Durst couldn't touch Putnam

Mummy Napkin

rear end-penny posted:

just the Target brand AxCx, Durst couldn't touch Putnam

me singing in front of the mirror: I just saw the gayest guy on earth

Ass-penny

Mummy Napkin posted:

me singing in front of the mirror: I just saw the gayest guy on earth

:hmmyes:
:imgay:

Twenty Four

I know it was primarily for over-the-top offensive shock value, but I honestly think AC was hilarious and amazing. Just listing off their song titles to someone who has never heard of them is a good time!

nut

dred furst

Ass-penny

Picnic of Love was a work of genius for that band. 90% of my passing interest with the band is just song names, it was nice they had one record that wasn't just wall noise grind and screaming the title.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

baka of lathspell

nut posted:

dred furst

more like the friggin fred wurst

e: someone else made this joke

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)