Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

There is some big news happening all the time! Everywhere! Yes! Even in your country! Your state/prefecture/province! Your city/town/village! Your neighborhood! It's true! There's always news going on! All around you! ALL THE TIME! Wars! Elections! Cats being rescued from trees! Pandemics! Natural disasters! That weird bowling alley that you're pretty sure is maybe a drug front is having another charity event! Vice exclusive on the strange internet website Something Awful Dot Com! What your neighbors think of that new family that moved in! I asked my friend Jeanene what was up? Boy! She sure let me know about a lot of news!

BIG NEWS!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous

those darn millenials always going on about breaking news but none of them will lend a hand with fixing olds, smh

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Mahnarch

Landing?
Do, or Do Not.
There is no 'Try'.
loving millennials!

We should throw them in the river to see if they float - and, then, burn them as witches!

Hell, it's the Chinese 'Year of the Rat' and I'm still writing 'Monkey' on all my checks.

google THIS

Good evening, and welcome to WBYB 69, your chill source.

Tonight's top story: A duck. Will it play in the water? The answer may delight you.

In fashion and lifestyle, new smilies are on the way and winter sigs are just around the corner. We'll show you how you can stay up on the latest trends.

And our ongoing investigation: ButtTheShitmanFart. Will he ever post? We'll hear the latest from the experts.

All of that and more, right after our blue fluid on the 1x/month.

Stoner Sloth

*tries to look innocent* "Uh... the news was like this when I got here, i swear!"

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

FluffieDuckie

google THIS posted:

Good evening, and welcome to WBYB 69, your chill source.

Tonight's top story: A duck. Will it play in the water? The answer may delight you.

In fashion and lifestyle, new smilies are on the way and winter sigs are just around the corner. We'll show you how you can stay up on the latest trends.

And our ongoing investigation: ButtTheShitmanFart. Will he ever post? We'll hear the latest from the experts.

All of that and more, right after our blue fluid on the 1x/month.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
we must kill technology to stop the news. without the written word i would never have to be harassed by the news again

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
Extra! Extra! Post em if you got em!!

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

pecan

next up, after a word from our sponsors, are the dinosaurs from Jurassic world real? they look real. did Chris Pratt really train them? is Chris Pratt real? when you watched the movie did you see Chris Pratt? was it just me? am I the movie? why? why not? we weigh the pros and cons of my existence in a mutually agreed upon reality in desperate struggle to trick ourselves into a baseline agreement of objectivity with studio expert on me, me. but am I a reliable judge of myself? you decide, after you hear all my facts about me.

Prof. Crocodile

pecan posted:

next up, after a word from our sponsors, are the dinosaurs from Jurassic world real? they look real. did Chris Pratt really train them? is Chris Pratt real? when you watched the movie did you see Chris Pratt? was it just me? am I the movie? why? why not? we weigh the pros and cons of my existence in a mutually agreed upon reality in desperate struggle to trick ourselves into a baseline agreement of objectivity with studio expert on me, me. but am I a reliable judge of myself? you decide, after you hear all my facts about me.

:suspense:

take the moon

by sebmojo
the news killed my parents

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Huh?

Oh, I'm just standing here with a microphone in my hand, I got nuthin'.

Seriously, there's nothing new here.

Alright, the cat food bowl is almost empty. I know, i know but there's 2 other food bowls and they both have plenty. I will! I'll fill it up as soon as I get up again.

What, now? You want me to get up NOW and fill it? I just told you there are 2 other bowls, but you're still insisting I get up right this second. How much are they paying you?

The cats. Thy must be paying you.

They're not? What do you mean they're not?

My cats are NOT paying you to make me get up and fill their food bowls?

WELL THAT'S NEWS TO ME, PAL!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

pecan

thanks don! Hannah Lucia reporting on the scene where it appears someone has put me in the town's only water supply. And let me just say, the water's warm. back to you, boys

Horrible Butts
For the first time in 5 yrs, I read the newspaper today. Lots of new things happening since last read.
https://soundcloud.com/yesssss-2/video-games-newspaper-10182029-foyer
Details developing.

https://giant.gfycat.com/sillyremorsefuldipper.webm
Thank you Prof. Crocodile for the fun festive winter sig!
Arcane gob born of Khanstant's goblin gumball machine!

FutonForensic

teenagers around the country are obsessed with a mysterious website. it's called "chillinternet.club," and it just may be the latest threat from the dark web. our investigative team tried to access this website, only to be routed every time to seemingly pointless subforum on an ancient message board. what is chillinternet.club hiding? we'll never know.

Escape From Noise

Cuz I'm one step closer and I'm about to break
SOME NEWS!
SOME NEWS I'LL BE SHARING WITH YOU!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lotron

Still clownin'

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Cuz I'm one step closer and I'm about to break
SOME NEWS!
SOME NEWS I'LL BE SHARING WITH YOU!