Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PantherWill
Feb 23, 2013
Can I throw in a "gently caress Russell Okung"? Because gently caress Russell Okung. Also Tahir Whitehead. And I know he's not playing anymore, but gently caress Jimmy Clausen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Carson Wentz posted:

Carson Wentz

Pork Chops Aplenty
Jan 11, 2008

Ray Lewis because he lied for his murdering friends and won't shut the gently caress up about Jesus and also gently caress the Ravens (fake rear end team that shouldnt exist) forever

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Kirk Cousins, OP

Junkiebev
Jan 18, 2002

Feel the progress.

hughesta posted:

outside of the obvious Big Bens and Drew Brees, gently caress Chris Conte for being terrible garbage at his position

J'Marcus Webb was the worst left tackle to ever play football at the professional level

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

gently caress everyone who has ever played for the New Orleans Saints, except for the running backs. Mark Ingram, Reggie Bush,Alvin Kamara, Latavius Murray, you’re all good. Everyone else can eat poo poo.

One exception to the Saints RB rule: Adrian Peterson sucks the most, only thing more hatable than someone who goes from the Vikings to the Saints is someone who abuses children

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Junkiebev posted:

J'Marcus Webb was the worst left tackle to ever play football at the professional level

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5W12cIivgc

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

SalTheBard posted:

So I'll post one that I've had forever. Aquib Talib. I'm a die hard Jayhawks fan and when he was drafted by Tampa Bay I was like "Yeah great fit for him!" Talib was instrumental in the Jayhawks Orange Bowl win that year and I thought he was amazing. Then I sort lost interest in him after a few years, then he went to New England. New England was where I started to realize that...you know...Aquib Talib is a loving dirty player. Then he went to the Broncos. And as a Chiefs fan we had to start playing against him a lot more often. I started to notice all the cheap shots and dickish things he did. I still remember him getting a personal foul in the Super Bowl. He's a loving scum bag and the fact that he's one of the only prominant KU players makes me so embarrassed.

I also really dislike Talib.

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
Eli, Ben, tyreek hill, jj watt immediately come to mind. I'm sure there's more though

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
I hate Cam Newton for making me wish for Brian Hoyer and Jarrett Stidham every week. And for the same reason I don't like Lamar, dumb people who think he's good and ignore or don't get he sucks at throwing and was never good at being an actual real qb

E: whoever said they hate the people who love jj watt too, spot on there

F3lix
Mar 2, 2005
Da King of Swing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junkiebev
Jan 18, 2002

Feel the progress.

:swoon: