Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

meat glitter
Nov 12, 2019

i had it early on and it SUCKED but i didn't die. still feel tired all the time now and can't run like i used to. my friend who works in a credit union just got it for the SECOND TIME!! which is so frustrating; it's even crazier that at this point his boss and everyone else don't seem to care. it's like everyone is done with covid and they think if they ignore it then it doesn't matter anymore?? my coworker and her whole family just had it and they learned nothing from the experience and have gone right back to life as normal; bitching that we just went into lockdown again and how it ruins their plans. a different friend of mine's mom died a couple weeks ago from it; his dad is real sick too but they think he's gonna pull through.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

One guy I really like at work went to the hospital on Friday night because he felt bad, he's currently in the ICU on a ventilator. Two of his kids (mid 20s) also tested positive, but are having fairly minor symptoms as of now.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Remind me to never read this thread

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
poo poo I'm turning into this lovely Avatar

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

rest in peace to anyone who has been lost and not mentioned

Docteur
Jan 4, 2019
Both my grandparents caught it and went to intensive care. We thought my grandmother would die, without us being able to say goodbye. It was a truly lovely time. :(

She recovered, thankfully!... then was tested positive again before her (unrelated) surgery months after. Thankfully this time is asymptomatic, so we're hopeful it keeps this way.

Not gonna lie, it was hard to understand the reality of the epidemic before that happened to me. Was sitting in lockdown in March just crying hoping my grandma would pull through, or that at the very least we got to see her one last time.

Condolences to all that have lost someone, or had to go through difficult times.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

The closest person to me who's died is my former friend/coworker/chick I was trying to nail's uncle.

I've "lost" people who I've cut out of my life for not taking this poo poo seriously.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Lol my mom works in the covid unit at her hospital and gets to deal with old fat chuds dying of covid all the time and they all deny that's what's killing them 👍

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Captain Yossarian posted:

Lol my mom works in the covid unit at her hospital and gets to deal with old fat chuds dying of covid all the time and they all deny that's what's killing them 👍

:sickos:

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Look on my Posts, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away
I’ve lost a coworker. She left a 9 year old behind.

I also lost two uncles this year but one was to alcohol and the other was cancer.

I was much more upset about losing my coworker.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

AHH F/UGH posted:

I wasn’t aware that food poisoning-like symptoms such as not being able to eat or drink and making GBS threads out nothing were part of COVID

As far as I can tell, literally anything can be a covid symptom.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

A guy I was in the Marines with was super excited about the economy with Trump because he invested so much in the stock market. Made so much money the fucker retired last year. He thought covid was a hoax and then died in May. Happy Retirement bitch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Fat Albert in a can posted:

I’ve lost a coworker. She left a 9 year old behind.

I also lost two uncles this year but one was to alcohol and the other was cancer.

I was much more upset about losing my coworker.

drat i honestly can't imagine leaving my children without a parent that's really really rough. rest in peace. rest in peace to your uncles as well i am not a monster.