Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

Leal posted:

We should thank FP for this LP by getting him to a thousand subs. I'm number 999, who is gonna get him over the edge?

I thought sandwiches were Nimpize's thing. :haw:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Forsythia
Jan 28, 2007

You want bad advice?

Anything is okay if you don't get caught!

... I hope this helps!
I think the ending would have been much better if the heel turn was in line with the story, characters, and motivations that were previously established. That, or if there was some actual gameplay leading up to it so it wasn't a complete anticlimax. Would have been best to not write it this way to begin with, though.

What a pity. It was fun to see an amateur chop Ocarina of Time up and reassemble it into a new and unknown experience. The textures are ugly and the story is sometimes unnecessarily edgy, but overall it seemed like an interesting ride right up until it slammed into a wall. The twist retroactively sours everything.

Quantum Toast
Feb 13, 2012

Mizuti posted:

overall it seemed like an interesting ride right up until it slammed into a wall.
A wild ride that just... kinda ran out of fuel at the last corner and gently trundled into a ditch.

I do like it - it seems more impressive than Nimpize to me, if only because it's all new - but there's definitely room for improvement.

E: Figured I might as well throw this in for posterity:

Quantum Toast fucked around with this message at 11:21 on Sep 21, 2021