Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sudonim
Oct 6, 2005
I like using bandanas. They don't fog my glasses and I feel like an old-timey stage coach robber.

My kid was born in January so pandemic life is all she's known. When we took her for a walk the first time after masking started she was confused as gently caress. She had this expression of where did your faces go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

I want a joke mask that I can pull off and there’s another layer underneath that makes it look like the mask ripped off my cheeks and lips

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

I have a programable LED mask, it does text but you can also make custom animations with it.

https://i.imgur.com/cUTGr5c.mp4

yo this is rad, where did you get it?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Snowy posted:

I want a joke mask that I can pull off and there’s another layer underneath that makes it look like the mask ripped off my cheeks and lips

Turn off your monitor