Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bloody ghost titty
Oct 23, 2008

tHROW SOME D"s ON THAT BIZNATCH

Brawnfire posted:

My drink of choice is the Pibb's Cup.

:11tea:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NLJP
Aug 26, 2004

Not cooked tonight exactly, but have some of the proverbial pure, clean fat of the hog from the pig fat I bought the other week with a label I cba to change

NLJP fucked around with this message at 03:55 on May 1, 2024

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Started cooking bacon in the air fryer and I wish I’d been doing this for years

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

NLJP posted:

Not cooked tonight exactly, but have some of the proverbial pure, clean fat of the hog from the pig fat I bought the other week with a label I cba to change

When I was in France in the summer I bought a tin of confit duck. My wife was away last week (she is vegetarian) so I opened it for my son and me. I used the fat to roast the potatoes in and my god, it was good. There was a LOT of fat in the tin, so I poured it into the jar for more future non-veg cooking. It seemed a shame to waste. I particularly hate wasting animal products.

Pseudohog
Apr 4, 2007

therattle posted:

When I was in France in the summer I bought a tin of confit duck. My wife was away last week (she is vegetarian) so I opened it for my son and me. I used the fat to roast the potatoes in and my god, it was good. There was a LOT of fat in the tin, so I poured it into the jar for more future non-veg cooking. It seemed a shame to waste. I particularly hate wasting animal products.

Definitely, one of the best things about those tins of duck confit is the leftover fat for roasting all sorts of lovely things!

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Oh, and Jones was there too.

ICSA for May is up, and it's Side Dishes!
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4059685

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TychoCelchuuu
Jan 2, 2012

This space for Rent.
I've already begun planning my menu. I think it's basically finalized.