Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
thread for when u eat too much holiday food and ur on the couch like aaggggoooaaagghhh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
aaggggoooaaagghhh

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

I regret that i couldn't share with everyone

Shine

No Muscles For The Majority
Playing Echo Arena after a hot butter rum feels WEIRD.

SIDS Vicious

i ate Lasagna instead of turkey etc and i ate too much though plus im lactose intolerant

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

I ate a ñormal amount of food and saved my dessert for today :9

Queen-Of-Hearts

I got too high to post and had a run in with a reddi whip can in regards to pumpkin pie, but i don't regret it

:h: sig by Prof. Crocodile:h:
:byodame:BYOB spells: Mutually Assured Kindness:byodame:

super sweet best pal

sk posted:

I ate a ñormal amount of food and saved my dessert for today :9

Same, but mostly because I was too tired to eat much yesterday and went to bed around 5 PM. Pumpkin pie for breakfast.

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
I messed up a pumpkin cheese cake, it tasted good but I messed up marbling it and it looked like a bird pooped in it. The good news is I have enough stuff to make another but I don't feel like it.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

too high to post

Is there such a thing?

Queen-Of-Hearts

Every day i come closer to finding out.

Froghammer

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
I'm a vegetarian so all I can eat for the holidays is potatoes so I've nothing but potatoes for two days and can't feel my legs and regret nothing

SIDS Vicious

mash em boil em stick em in a stew

B33rChiller

Sid Vicious posted:

i ate Lasagna instead of turkey etc and i ate too much though plus im lactose intolerant

did yah get the chorizo!??!?!?!

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
B33rChiller

Froghammer posted:

I'm a vegetarian so all I can eat for the holidays is potatoes so I've nothing but potatoes for two days and can't feel my legs and regret nothing

My mom always made a green bean cassarole with crispy fried onions on top at the holidays. There's plenty of actual veggies you could eat. drat, just the thought of only eating straight potatoes makes my lower guts ache. Get some fibre in there. a variety of vitamins couldn't hurt either.

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
titties

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

I ate food yesterday and then I ate the same food today. Amongst the foods were: turkey, ham, mashed potatoes, stuffing, sweet potato casserole, the little ham rolls with green onion that only exist in the Midwest, apple pie, pumpkin rolls

After 2 days of eating the food it seemed important to come in here and tell my friend hugh malone about how i ate the food and i think I'm going to eat the food tomorrow as well

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

i saw some food and i chucked it straight into the deep fryer because it is easier than actually cooking it.

Platinum User Pot Smoke Phoenix!

VANISHER

HEATHER PAPPS

https://giant.gfycat.com/WellgroomedImperfectHaddock.webm the vanisher

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

My Thanksgiving dinner was two tacos and. Jr. Jack from Jack in the Box because I am a quarantined loner. I regretted not getting the full size Jumbo Jack.

titties

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

I also regret it, on your behalf

Shine

No Muscles For The Majority

Froghammer posted:

:stare:

Here you go: https://www.amazon.com/How-Cook-Everything-Vegetarian-Meatless/dp/0764524836

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

titties posted:

I also regret it, on your behalf

:hfive: aaggggoooaaagghhh

Prof. Crocodile

Wish I had time for just one more bowl of chili

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

more falafel please

forums poster

I got too much turkey left over what am I gonna do with the wings (other than make stock, which I might do (I already made stock from the neck and backbone but I used some for gravy))

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!