Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Teams will find a way. They always do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Amy Pole Her posted:

Teams will find a way. They always do.

Nobody should give him that kind of contract tho. Bud rushes on a line with an all-pro counterpart, and 2 all-pro interior linemen. He really only became good when they moved him from left to right side bc he was not getting it done against left tackles

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Silly Burrito posted:

Drew Brees is going to overcome 93 broken ribs to lead the Saints to a victory and then go immediately to the ER morgue and retire.die.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Just realized there's a possible world where the Browns play spoiler and knock the Steelers out of the #1 seed, then have to turn around and play them again the next week with a chance to knock a 15-1 team out of the playoffs.

Everything's coming up Browns!

...You know, until we actually end up there and they lose by 75 because of course that's what would happen.

I think there's a decent chance the Chiefs trip up before that/and or the Steelers have a mini collapse and lose a couple.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Grittybeard posted:

Just realized there's a possible world where the Browns play spoiler and knock the Steelers out of the #1 seed, then have to turn around and play them again the next week with a chance to knock a 15-1 team out of the playoffs.

Everything's coming up Browns!

...You know, until we actually end up there and they lose by 75 because of course that's what would happen.

I think there's a decent chance the Chiefs trip up before that/and or the Steelers have a mini collapse and lose a couple.

Yes, any scenario where the Browns play the Steelers in the playoffs is going to end up hilariously one sided. I have a really hard time picturing Baker Mayfield rising to the occasion.

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Ending the Steelers perfect season in the AFC Championship Game will be a nice part of the Pat Mahomes MVP season.

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Yes, any scenario where the Browns play the Steelers in the playoffs is going to end up hilariously one sided. I have a really hard time picturing Baker Mayfield rising to the occasion.

It would be amazingly poetic though, especially on back to back weeks.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

D-LINK posted:

Nobody should give him that kind of contract tho. Bud rushes on a line with an all-pro counterpart, and 2 all-pro interior linemen. He really only became good when they moved him from left to right side bc he was not getting it done against left tackles

I agree but see above post. Teams find a way to justify it.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

Penisaurus Sex posted:

At least if the Steelers win they can’t say ‘Sixburgh’ anymore.

Small victories.

Stairway to Seven.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

every player should be given a contract that no one should give them

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

I wish BoB was around cause he would of given him 22yr

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Cavauro posted:

every player should be given a contract that no one should give them

:hmmyes:

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

wilderthanmild posted:

I mean, I'm not giving the Browns a 0% chance of winning, but we have a lot of spots where our consistency is loving awful as well as a chance that will still won't have Myles Garrett back.

YEAH? WELL, GET WRECKED, DUDE

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

wilderthanmild posted:

Titans are almost certainly going to beat the Browns.

:lmao:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
Yeah I feel really really good that we're winning this game, even if I called the exact opposite happening. I thought Henry would have 150 yards by now and we'd be down at least 7.