Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EorayMel

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Imagine a world where toilets were invented as early as flower pots, being interchangeable. Flies would likely be a less common sight. Composting would take off everywhere with unparalleled success. There would be unrivaled wonders of figuring out who we are and what our place in nature would be then, crossing the kingdom of plants and animals together.

*Interrupts self, squats down with a pained grunt and produces a dandelion on the spot*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous

turns out the boss's poo poo DOES smell like roses

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
waking up early to walk my dog in front of the house of the friendly neighbor. my dog squats on his lawn and pinches out two beautiful tulips and i leave them there even though I brought little bags with me :twisted:

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
i don't know if it's food poisoning but every time i eat taco bell within 30 minutes i am blowing a whole meadow of wildflowers out back

Escape From Noise

Yeah, but imagine what would bloom from plant buds then

google THIS

Shoveling fresh flowers onto my prized dungheap

google THIS

Finding a Vaccinium erythrocarpum stuck to my butt

Khanstant
drat bees wont get away from my rear end

Macnult

silent butt daisies

google THIS

Leaving artificial flowers on my coworker's desk as a prank

Salacious Spy

Well the word got around they said this kid is insane, man
Banged in the mouth and now he's got AIDS, man
*manager storming back into office from bathroom* listen, somebody's rear end just summoned the seventh circle of hell in there and now there are loving snapdragons and lilies all over the tile, and if somebody doesn't step forward and admit fault in the next thirty seconds then you're all spending the rest of the day doing some gardening if you know what I mean

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
on really bad days I poo poo straight up crabgrass

google THIS

making GBS threads out roses again after binging on Taco Bell, When will I ever learn?

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

you got me a dozen roses on the way from work? what the gently caress is that supposed to mean

DicktheCat

My pa always said "yeah, and my butt will shoot roses out next time I fart!" If he doubted a thing.

Escape From Noise

DicktheCat posted:

My pa always said "yeah, and my butt will shoot roses out next time I fart!" If he doubted a thing.

poo poo in one hand and wish in the other...

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??
I am actually a gardener, so my job is now potentially terrible and full of getting old ladies to lift their skirts for "a good pruning"

super sweet best pal

making GBS threads bricks is now a good thing since they're bricks of compressed weed bud.

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Kevin Spacey had a sick fantasy life in American Beauty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Every year on the anniversary of her death I drop a steaming diarrhea on my beloved wife's grave