Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Warbird posted:

I’ve got LSU fans on my Twitter feed pissed we didn’t hand 50 on them by halftime. I don’t know who Pelini is but they want him fired real bad.

The short version of Pelini is that he's such a huge rear end in a top hat that even when he's pretty good you are inclined to hate him if he's your coach. And if he is really really awful at his job like now, well there's just absolutely zero upside.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

LeeMajors posted:

....excuse me?

a lot of people itt don't watch lower level college football

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
Divine Deablo is the only guy that seems to give a poo poo right now.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
oh sure review that but let them just have that touchdown

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Raku posted:

a lot of people itt don't watch lower level college football

:vince:

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Motherfucker just took that ball. And afaik the only staff at or have ever been at LSU are Saban, Miles, and Coach O.

Get fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked lsu

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Warbird posted:

I’ve got LSU fans on my Twitter feed pissed we didn’t hand 50 on them by halftime. I don’t know who Pelini is but they want him fired real bad.

We have some spoiled rear end fans.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
why do the onsides kick if you're going to be kicking field goals

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
Bama needs to pull starters

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
https://twitter.com/BruceFeldmanCFB/status/1335437964613062657

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
That seems underwhelming.

I guess he probably has connections at least?

Stanley Tucheetos
May 15, 2012

I heard he had a good interview with them earlier. Kind of weird for the news to break during the game though.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
This motherfucker on the Oklahoma-Baylor

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Stanley Tucheetos posted:

I heard he had a good interview with them earlier. Kind of weird for the news to break during the game though.

Apparently he isn't on the sideline tonight so it probably happened earlier today and is breaking now?

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I liked that Heisman watch with impressive stats for three guys and then Ian Book: 10 QB wins.

The ND by his name probably makes that a legitimate heisman case in the minds of a lot of voters. To be fair they could surely have found something more impressive for him.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Grittybeard posted:

I liked that Heisman watch with impressive stats for three guys and then Ian Book: 10 QB wins.

The ND by his name probably makes that a legitimate heisman case in the minds of a lot of voters. To be fair they could surely have found something more impressive for him.

Its very dumb but shittier QBs than him have been finalists and he won't actually win so whatever I guess?

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Fresno State/Nevada is apparently a very silly game for anyone looking for something to watch.

Lots of turnovers, close. On FS2 in a SD broadcast that looks like they're streaming a stream for me, which seems appropriate.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I think I might have been wrong about UCLA being bad and just lucky. They might actually be good.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Grittybeard posted:

Fresno State/Nevada is apparently a very silly game for anyone looking for something to watch.

Lots of turnovers, close. On FS2 in a SD broadcast that looks like they're streaming a stream for me, which seems appropriate.

You weren't kidding this game is good.

opposable thumbs.db
Jan 7, 2008
It's hard to say that it's wrong that my life revolves around my dog when she is cuter and more interesting than me
Pillbug
https://twitter.com/nocontextcfb/status/1335448035602563073?s=19

This look is fantastic in multiple ways.

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
great catch by nevada

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Rick posted:

I think I might have been wrong about UCLA being bad and just lucky. They might actually be good.

Um...

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
tfw you go 2-7 on various kicking activity in a game

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

drat I wasn't even trying to reverse jinx.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Putting ASU in a position where they are forced to actually use their 5 star receivers, truly a dagger to Herm’s heart.

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
:siren: the lobos won a game :siren:

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

28 Days Later is actually a great movie

fuck starcraft

Rick posted:

Third time Arizona has ended up with no points in the red zone since I tuned in. This team only exists to troll me.

Kinda like how Khalil Tate existed solely to troll Colorado fans. "Hey I'm going to look like crap and lose to every team on the schedule.... except YOU. Against you, I will score 60 points a game and look like a Heisman finalist every time"

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
any other deranged sickos out there watching this charlotte game? it isn't good but it is CFB on a sunday

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Wazzu looks really, really bad

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
cougs defense looks a little better in the 2nd half

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU